Char *pszwelcomemsg = "hello Maxcheaters!";

Hello Everyone!! Even if I'm a member since 2007, wasn't active at all, just today took a step forward to say Hi, and also even became a VIP member!

Talking a little bit about myself, been coding since I was 12 (now 27), also been coding for L2 OFF projects (also known as RipperX on the old PostPacific forum, colaborator of Elhaym and COEP projects), my native language is Spanish, so if my english is too poor, please forgive me!

My actual skills are coding (many languages, not need to enumerate), system administrator (linux & bsd, and windows? haha), and beside this, I work as a part-time consultant!

Right now, I'm diving slowly into game development with UE4, but if you must know, I highly suck with graphics, so I stick with logic, coding and structure.

Well, if you have any questions or wonders, please feel free to ask me!! I do help with some small things, and you will see me sharing some stuff, probably most for L2 or misc stuff.

Thank you!!

Tu hablas Español, Bienvenido si usted habla el español me gustaria hablar con usted sobre algunos temas .. :)

hahaha gracias! Sí, hablo castellano en realidad, pero sí. Contactame por mensaje privado, no estoy seguro que se pueda hablar en otro idioma que no sea ingles!

Saludos!!

hahaha gracias! Sí, hablo castellano en realidad, pero sí. Contactame por mensaje privado, no estoy seguro que se pueda hablar en otro idioma que no sea ingles!

Saludos!!

Te Enviee Un Mensaje :) suerte .

Hello Everyone!! Even if I'm a member since 2007, wasn't active at all, just today took a step forward to say Hi, and also even became a VIP member!

Talking a little bit about myself, been coding since I was 12 (now 27), also been coding for L2 OFF projects (also known as RipperX on the old PostPacific forum, colaborator of Elhaym and COEP projects), my native language is Spanish, so if my english is too poor, please forgive me!

My actual skills are coding (many languages, not need to enumerate), system administrator (linux & bsd, and windows? haha), and beside this, I work as a part-time consultant!

Right now, I'm diving slowly into game development with UE4, but if you must know, I highly suck with graphics, so I stick with logic, coding and structure.

Well, if you have any questions or wonders, please feel free to ask me!! I do help with some small things, and you will see me sharing some stuff, probably most for L2 or misc stuff.

Thank you!!

So.... if you're going to make windows 13 no thanks :3

Edited by AccessDenied

So.... what?

So.... if you're going to make windows 13 no thanks :3

I really don't understand the hostility of your comments. Why do you even care to reply just to put this kind of comments? I presented myself and offered some help for starters, there's no need to be a smart ass over here.

Cheers buddy, good luck with your attitude!

I really don't understand the hostility of your comments. Why do you even care to reply just to put this kind of comments? I presented myself and offered some help for starters, there's no need to be a smart ass over here.

Cheers buddy, good luck with your attitude!

damn another "no fun" guy in the forum... pff 

damn another "no fun" guy in the forum... pff 

Hey! Firstly, fuck you!! Secondly, I'm not native english, so, if you write "So.. What?" without much explanation and as first glance, its taken as a offense, at least in spanish. Sorry, and welcome to my thread looser!

Hey! Firstly, fuck you!! Secondly, I'm not native english, so, if you write "So.. What?" without much explanation and as first glance, its taken as a offense, at least in spanish. Sorry, and welcome to my thread looser!

Lel so rude...  you're 27 yo and u talk like this? Tie a rope around your neck and jump out of your window

in case you missed my comment it was a joke but nevermind IQ < 20

Edited by AccessDenied