Shall We Continue L2Junity In A More Open Way ?

Sdw

Shall we ?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Continue L2J Unity ?

• Yes
    • No

I vote yes , it is a shame if not ofc this takes amount of time of our lives but still a hobby so if you know play it has a hobby in all of your team will be great otherwise will be other failed.

Like some one than i don't know really his/her work i didn't haven't see nothing special 54 commits more than a year and... guess what for the person said is a pro and blame other ppl hmmm very weird seems is more like a "rat". Anyway Sdw and all other team I wish you a best luck you deserve it .

I vote yes , it is a shame if not ofc this takes amount of time of our lives but still a hobby so if you know play it has a hobby in all of your team will be great otherwise will be other failed.

Like some one than i don't know really his/her work i didn't haven't see nothing special 54 commits more than a year and... guess what for the person said is a pro and blame other ppl hmmm very weird seems is more like a "rat". Anyway Sdw and all other team I wish you a best luck you deserve it .

I would have more commits if I DID IT FROM MY GITHUB ACCOUNT. Most of my work was commited by Sdw and St3eT because I don't care about commit number like so many people do here.... so nowdays good devs are just because they have extreme commit number ? So Ill commit one by one just to be better yeeey :D

I would have more commits if I DID IT FROM MY GITHUB ACCOUNT. Most of my work was commited by Sdw and St3eT because I don't care about commit number like so many people do here.... so nowdays good devs are just because they have extreme commit number ? So Ill commit one by one just to be better yeeey :D

If it is so? Gj and Gl .

If it is so? Gj and Gl .

i still cheer for anything making shitlude subhumans to move other chronicle :D

Yeah, more shit servers coming soon, by incapable people, all thanks to open source.. :P

Not sure how Sdw but I dont commit anything from you. :D