Shall We Continue L2Junity In A More Open Way ?

Sdw

Shall we ?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Continue L2J Unity ?

• Yes
    • No

Im suprised from the amount of stupidity in this topic, so I didn't bother wasting my bytes, but it gets out of hand.

L2JUnity is obviously heavily developed source with minimal live tests, so they are obviously beta or even alpha files with minimal stability (Reworks downgrade stability), now I see shit like downgrade to IL and H5, thats a joke, you know it will be a pain in the ass to downgrade and stabilize such a project?

Edited by xxdem

For those who are saying downgrade to interlude... WTF?

L2JUnity project is one config variable away from supporting classic. (except skills items etc for who want to deal with it)

And all I have to say is classic >>>>>>>> IL/H5 or whatsoever.

You have better chance turning it into a classic server than downgrading it to interlude. Chances to see aCcs are higher than another aCis copy.

I dunno why nobody mentioned, ehm, classic support, because this pack can provide really decent classic support with only changing skills and items and few of the formulas.

And for those IL fans who don't even know what classic is. Basically its interlude, but with better grafix.

Where can I get classic? It could be funnier... :D

L2JUnity project is one config variable away from supporting classic. (except skills items etc for who want to deal with it)

You have better chance turning it into a classic server than downgrading it to interlude. Chances to see aCcs are higher than another aCis copy.

I dunno why nobody mentioned, ehm, classic support, because this pack can provide really decent classic support with only changing skills and items and few of the formulas.

And for those IL fans who don't even know what classic is. Basically its interlude, but with better grafix.

it is not, if you playd classic comparing to original interlude its whole different thing in many aspects, just so many that you can't just edit formulas, skills, npc,monsters and other things, thats require much more.

P.S.

About spammers like Acc, just ignore that bitch, dont reply him just none, and he would eventualy go away, im rly disspointed that Noone on this forum suggested an smart ban option, where you can select user you dont like, and any post of him wouldnt be shown for you, thats rly pitty .

Edited by LightFusion

it is not, if you playd classic comparing to original interlude its whole different thing in many aspects, just so many that you can't just edit formulas, skills, npc,monsters and other things, thats require much more.

P.S.

About spammers like Acc, just ignore that bitch, dont reply him just none, and he would eventualy go away, im rly disspointed that Noone on this forum suggested an smart ban option, where you can select user you dont like, and any post of him wouldnt be shown for you, thats rly pitty .

hater 

those IL fans crawl on your walks while you're sleeping at night :o

P.S.

Nope... i played classic. Basically its a mesh between GOD and C1 (currently somewhere around C2) with new skills etc that are different from interlude yes, but balance is pretty nice and the overall feel is interludish. Formulas are the same mesh... some are GOD some are older. For example magic accuracy, dyes max +15 etc. And no, i think its only skills, formulas, items and npcs needed to be changed. The core is pretty much GOD.

Nope... i played classic. Basically its a mesh between GOD and C1 (currently somewhere around C2) with new skills etc that are different from interlude yes, but balance is pretty nice and the overall feel is interludish. Formulas are the same mesh... some are GOD some are older. For example magic accuracy, dyes max +15 etc. And no, i think its only skills, formulas, items and npcs needed to be changed. The core is pretty much GOD.

well what i meant by that is not so many people like god interlude, comparing to original . So if you want to have real Classic Interlude, with new graphics, you have to do much more then just skills,formulas, etc. It has to be reworked spawns, some quests, items rewards, pvp, and other stuff.

I got complaint on the forum, going to change it tomorrow

sdw i suggest you to make some simple tree viewed git(like bitbucket+SourceTree - its kind'a free), or even more simpler - Trello, and find some guy who would submit all that stuff you are planning, or did, that would be much easier and faster !