Shall We Continue L2Junity In A More Open Way ?

Sdw

Shall we ?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Continue L2J Unity ?

• Yes
    • No

The reason i abandoned several projects is because i didn't enjoy them anymore. Yeah i have a short interest span.

You really have to ruin everything, dont you?... 

Im just joking <.<   >.>    >.< 

deal with it blue guy..

En veux-tu, en voilà ! On pourrait faire ça toute la soirée mais on se ferait vite chier en fait.

Je m'ennuie, nous pouvons aller toute la nuit comme ceci

Now im not saying that Access drives all the topics offtopic but once again..

kk sorry.. i shut up.

Edited by AccessDenied

I never cared for the whiner, nor expect any contributors.

I just don't wanna make something that will never be used as we initially plan.

Talking about plan, 

i suggest you that first thing you have to do, is making -

- the PLAN !

- You need to use community skilled members, who would suggest the list of important stuffs that would form acctual scope of project.

- then you have to submit that plan on a some project overviewer, so you can see in live what part are being proceed.

- try to make more work, less talk, that's means to take in team not by words but by skills, 

- and last one very important - do not distribute it for free, cause even to buy some svn take money $, but make some price of 3-5$ that would be perfect solution, for the fork itself not for sources.

Edited by LightFusion

Because they want to make money. On L2J PROJECT DEVELOPEMENT, don't expect to make any money, except if you live in China or Bulgaria and expect to live from it. Simple.

If you aren't interested to make it as a hobby, simply forget L2J. You waste your time, and I'm the first to say that.

It's exactly the same with other emulators of other games, while not being big names such as WoW, etc.

Better waste your time deving your own game.

Yes, yes we do, and yes, we did live from it :D And yes, we currently dominate this project with our dev population.

But lets be honest here. Sdw is bored and has nothing to do at work (he works few hours and then have whole spare day) and in order to not spend his XXk salary for useless things (because his wife will un-XXL him) he has to pass his time with something fun and productive :D Also the suggestion to dev an own game has been passed multiple times by one of our members, but we all know the results... still waiting for loginserver rework for 2 years now from him :D:D