Shall We Continue L2Junity In A More Open Way ?

Sdw

Shall we ?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Continue L2J Unity ?

• Yes
    • No

So why big companies are getting informations/data about what people like etc? Because they wanna know if people would be interested in their product... so another invalid argument.

Yeah it's called market analysis

Yeah it's called market analysis

Guys we are talking about a product that is 12 years old.

How much more "market analysis" do you need.

It is pretty obvious by now. It is a game that some still play, few still develop and most moved on.

Nothing to discover. You are posting in the biggest l2j community and you only got 24 votes.

That's pretty much what you will get.

If that's not good enough for you, tough shit. At least you tried.

But don't expect to get a mass of people to follow you.

IL and H5 is so popular because they where the latest chronicles before huge transitions.

IL went to Kamael and H5 went to GOD (And free to play).

That's the main reason why thing won't be as successful as H5 was in it's time. Because it is free.

How much more fancier can you make a custom private GoD server?

They have like 80 grand bossed and 128 armors for Christ's sake.

There is hundreds of server opening a week worldwide, 99% being IL and HF.

I was wondering if people would want to see what God had to offer, with as you said, have a free to play model on the side.

Guess it's a big no.

There is lot of things to fix or make it better than it is currently on official servers (like adena/drop amount, increasing rewards in instances etc). That's why private servers would be better than official ones currently. 

Not even speaking about that active GM on NCWest is like dream.... :D

There is hundreds of server opening a week worldwide, 99% being IL and HF.

I was wondering if people would want to see what God had to offer, with as you said, have a free to play model on the side.

Guess it's a big no.

Main reason being the fact that L2jServer wasn't in god development before official was already Ertheia, leaving a huge gap time-wise.

People were left with no choice than to use H5 or IL (because of acis).

I'm sure someone will popup with a public or even private project based on unity tho.

So why big companies are getting informations/data about what people like etc? Because they wanna know if people would be interested in their product... so another invalid argument.

Because they want to make money. On L2J PROJECT DEVELOPEMENT, don't expect to make any money, except if you live in China or Bulgaria and expect to live from it. Simple.

If you aren't interested to make it as a hobby, simply forget L2J. You waste your time, and I'm the first to say that.

It's exactly the same with other emulators of other games, while not being big names such as WoW, etc.

Better waste your time deving your own game.

Edited by Tryskell

None of the above is a driver.

Why you personally keep going ?

You'd be surprised by the answer. Because he really fuckin likes what he is doing. :D

You'd be surprised by the answer. Because he really fuckin likes what he is doing. :D

Yeap he actualy does, no like elfo who abandoned several projects.

Its all about what you enjoy. 

Yeap he actualy does, no like elfo who abandoned several projects.

Its all about what you enjoy. 

The reason i abandoned several projects is because i didn't enjoy them anymore. Yeah i have a short interest span.

No he doesn't,if he says do it's a lie :D

It is the truth. 

No he doesn't,if he says do it's a lie :D

AFCOURSE HE DOESNT.. 

his plan is to make the biggest malware in the history...  he spended years and years in making a virus almost invisible and cover it with Lineage 2 codes, but if he released it and all computers were infected people

would know that is him, but Tryskell is smart, he is French! He sat in his room eating French fries and he was thinking... xdem is making his server, elfo is finishing his 28th project, i need move FAST.

But fast is not the right word to describe Tryskell.. so he decided to move slowly and under a stealth mode that would make everyone no suspicious toward him. He began to be friendly and help everyone, 

he released his "free" project, even when people such as Pirama appeared to bother him, tryskell were still calm and cool LIKE A B0$$ (sad storka).

One day tryskell's french fries finished and he had to go the store to buy so he left his home. A friend of him came while he was away and saw the "plan' he had on his computer... he left all candies and chocolates

on the bed and he started reading the evil plan.. when tryskell arrived it was already late.. tryskell paid the guy to keep it secret and made him his partner with the name "sweeTs" because he was the guy who 

were going everyday to the store to buy candies.

Soon... tryskell will release his power and the malware.. and all world will suffer from his evil plan.. EXPECT US.

Edited by AccessDenied