classic [L2OFF] Lineage II Eternal Sin

ZOUMHSESL2

damn..this used to be a good server like 5 years ago, eternal-sin C4 (different owner and some different items)

aaa  nop. This used to be a good server in 2006 not 5 years ago .c4 or gtfo ;)

You wipe,closs c6,c4 and change domain and template every week. you dont know what you want.

Wiped just 1 time because of people wishes. Real ES-L2 is not IL. Its C4 :).  Changed domain to get be with unique domain. Template changing? :) Improvement is mother of goal :)

btw where r u from ? u mention Greece time... as i know real admin isnt from Europe at all... so dont call any of these "2" servers fake cuz the fact is the both servers are fake....

btw where r u from ? u mention Greece time... as i know real admin isnt from Europe at all... so dont call any of these "2" servers fake cuz the fact is the both servers are fake....

Dear Kidee,

Ofcourse and im not the real admin of the first eternal sin made from 2005. but im trying to do the server like the old one.

thanks for our post peace and love

Dear Kidee,

Ofcourse and im not the real admin of the first eternal sin made from 2005. but im trying to do the server like the old one.

thanks for our post peace and love

i wasnt talking to you mate :)  i was talk with c4 owner ... 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2017 at 7:56 PM, Natzugen said:

First don't interfere to others dialog.  Didn't your parents teach you that?

Second its a L2 Legend updater redesigned by me.  I don't care that he is using them. Just can't understand the point of this person. 

Third my server is not failed. It just improved to new & stable platform and now works perfect with 100+ online.  

Last thing: Do something good if you're talking this way.  Show me any of your work. Show me anything that you made.  The person without any knowledge like you no match for me.

Join us our beta, dont miss it! authentic eternal sin server! thanks for the picture player Eudokia.

athena x45 2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...