classic [L2OFF] Lineage II Eternal Sin

ZOUMHSESL2

Administration of this project is unprofessional, also i have a interesting question for you. Are you brainless to RIP my website template for you server project? Is this professional, to make a project with just on copy HTML website without CMS ? Do you own work and use your own design. No need to stole it okay? 

P.S Logo is too maded by me. Also the original server of Eternal Sin was Chronicles 4, but you are just making a crap on L2J Interlude pack. If you bought the official domain of Eternal Sin for 1-10$, that does not mean that you made your project well. Respect old developers of this project also players.

I am working on the retail C4 Eternal Sin project at the moment. Soon i will announce you guys about the real Eternal Sin Project. Wait and do not believe such noobs, that simply can not make or remake such a design. 

thanks for our good words, i like to see persons like you, and why? you saying about eternal sin c4, yes i know the story you will make it online for 1 month and you will close it for any reason like luck of players or [donate shit], es-l2.org Athena x45, how long already running? 1year and 4 months. this means something, everyday im trying to make the server like old eternal sin, guys dont lose our time at Octer's c4 ***L2OFF Files*** server. ps. im forget something i dont stole any template, you have close our domain so i have like the design and i have take it. this domain eternal-sin dot com i remember it before 1 year you have open the server like for some days. omg lol fail. im here to see how much days you will take the server online. i will see how much you love to make real c4 [Eternal Sin]. im not make any war, noone loves those days lineage 2 scene, got tired to see 1week/month *reborn* *god* *best* servers.

thanks for our good words, i like to see persons like you, and why? you saying about eternal sin c4, yes i know the story you will make it online for 1 month and you will close it for any reason like luck of players or [donate shit], es-l2.org Athena x45, how long already running? 1year and 4 months. this means something, everyday im trying to make the server like old eternal sin, guys dont lose our time at Octer's c4 ***L2OFF Files*** server. ps. im forget something i dont stole any template, you have close our domain so i have like the design and i have take it. this domain eternal-sin dot com i remember it before 1 year you have open the server like for some days. omg lol fail. im here to see how much days you will take the server online. i will see how much you love to make real c4 [Eternal Sin]. im not make any war, noone loves those days lineage 2 scene, got tired to see 1week/month *reborn* *god* *best* servers.

I am beggin you stop this shit. You are talking a shit really.  Stop it.

I want to get back in  L2-es c4 or at least the Int one . Im with u , make sure u pm me when its done and ty a lot Octer for ur interest to bring back the real pvp server we all miss .

Okay, i will pm you when it will be ready.

God dammit! You are talking high :D but please before talking like this. Please make sure that you have done with these requirements!

You don't even installed a CMS, just ripped my website template like HTML and using this. You don't have any forum community for players. You don't have any idea how the real Eternal Sin Athena x45 works, your server features absolutely is different and based for 100% i am sure that its based on such a free Java emulator! How the fuck you can talk with me and tell me such a stupid words? 

Its shame to announce such a project with half working HTML page, shared or bugged java pack.  Keep it up buddy. Soon i will show you how it must really looks.

Edited by 0cter

P.S Also you have forgot to change my skype details on webpage lol :D such a unwanted people are adding me in skype and asking about Eternal Sin, and they are thinking that i am Administrator of www.es-l2.org. Its shame for me to administrate such a trash.

Edited by 0cter

P.S Also you have forgot to change my skype details on webpage lol :D such a unwanted people are adding me in skype and asking about Eternal Sin, and they are thinking that i am Administrator of www.es-l2.org. Its shame for me to administrate such a trash.

thanks for our report, fixed. when i have free time i will setup the forum again. lets see your "best project es-l2" chronicle 4.

Lol. That was funny. Just make sure u open that es-l2 for all of the fans who still belive in the real es. Ty. ::)

Edited by Otoko

Lol. That was funny. Just make sure u open that es-l2 for all of the fans who still belive in the real es. Ty. ::)

The old servers won't open again. And if open. Will be really with other features 100%. Also will be live only for 2-3 weeks and after dead..

0cter will open a es server? bha... i will be from a far side and watch him with some popcorns hahahahahahahah , he was begging me to cooperate and get the files of l2athena x45 i had :) and dont say its lies you fucking dickhead.. first look your shits then complain for others :) fu bb

The old servers won't open again. And if open. Will be really with other features 100%. Also will be live only for 2-3 weeks and after dead..

Never say 100% because at 1% you can fail ;)

0cter will open a es server? bha... i will be from a far side and watch him with some popcorns hahahahahahahah , he was begging me to cooperate and get the files of l2athena x45 i had :) and dont say its lies you fucking dickhead.. first look your shits then complain for others :) fu bb

God bless you