classic [L2OFF] Lineage II Eternal Sin

ZOUMHSESL2

Take more time and make a greater advertise,don't hurry to open it yet.This Athena project is your best project but do not open before you make it a bit popular.Wish you the best of Luck ZOUMHS and the best results.

How many active players does your server have?

Dead server atm,but long-live,if this admin could find more people for his servers he would gonna rock.

Dears, Give a try, tell your friends to join us, our best experience is here ;)

You cannot expect our friends to join on an empty server.Why don't you advertise it before you open?..I cannot understand this

You cannot expect our friends to join on an empty server.Why don't you advertise it before you open?..I cannot understand this

Dear Accountant, Server is not empty, they are playing old and new players. I have advertise already to all forums like hopzone,topzone. ;)

I forget to say something from another post at l2ressa,l2forever,l2revenge.

Servers will closes only if this servers closes. :)

{{iagaming.net. -> 2005-2017 Chronicle 3.}}

{{l2elite.us -> 2006-2017 Chronicle 4.}}

what this mean? ;)

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2ATHENA in LESS THAN 1 MINUTE

CURRENT SINS: 0 

1. Don't miss it & give it a try, are used as a tag. (+1)

2. Server's website link added by admin is written with .org domain which stand for non-profit organizations, yet the donation panel has higher prices than the dedicated that server is running on. (+2)

3. "Hard Enchant rate", cause replacing the enchant rate with a subjective commentation from the owner is much better. (+1)

4. "-The level of the buffs aren't maximize", don't tell me that this make sense, cause i'll punch you in the face if you do. (+1)

5. "This NPC has the feature of adding Special Ability to a weapon without loosing its current enchant value", in which NPC you're referring to? There are two versions here, either admin forgot to add pictures bellow every sentence or he believes that some metaphysical energy will come and land on our forehead and give us image of that specific NPC. (+1)

6. The only available castles are the one in Aden, Giran and Goddard. In other words owner is a dick to his own server. (+1)

7. We're in 2017 yet C3 html buffers, are introduced in the audience. I understand that a simple and classic along with basic content buffer is a wanted to all low rate servers, but you can at least place the links in some proper position and no make it seem like some kind of abstract expressionism painting. (+1)

8. Linda for merchant npc name? W-what? Someone is enjoying Canadian models. (+1)

9. Also, preview the server with admin char `cliche. (+1)

10. "Choose between our lists, only Ancient Adenas. I hope that's not too inconvenient", i found easier to hack and access FBI'S database and delete my history from the last night's browsing than understand the hidden meaning between this sentence. (+2)

11. "2017 ES-L2 All rights reserved.", i'm pretty sure NCsoft disagree with this one. Also, all rights reserved by who? (+1)

12. Server with orange title on NPC's, cause the admin is a dick toward dogs. (+1)

13. Server opened already yet the Grand Opening date is hanging still there. (+1)

14. The only button that does not redirect in the forum and at the same time does something is the "Donation" one. (+1)

15. Website has no keywords. (+1)

16. Also fake org link redirects to .tk domain, cause buy an actual domain is too mainstream in 2017. (+1)

A TOTAL OF 18 SINS 

PHRASE: If someone notices you with an open zipper, answer proudly: professional habit.

MMw1iz2.png

Disclaimer: Sins are no meant to create bad image for the server or the owner. 

Edited by AccessDenied

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2ATHENA in LESS THAN 1 MINUTE

CURRENT SINS: 0 

1. Don't miss it & give it a try, are used as a tag. (+1)

2. Server's website link added by admin is written with .org domain which stand for non-profit organizations, yet the donation panel has higher prices than the dedicated that server is running on. (+2)

3. "Hard Enchant rate", cause replacing the enchant rate with a subjective commentation from the owner is much better. (+1)

4. "-The level of the buffs aren't maximize", don't tell me that this make sense, cause i'll punch you in the face if you do. (+1)

5. "This NPC has the feature of adding Special Ability to a weapon without loosing its current enchant value", in which NPC you're referring to? There are two versions here, either admin forgot to add pictures bellow every sentence or he believes that some metaphysical energy will come and land on our forehead and give us image of that specific NPC. (+1)

6. The only available castles are the one in Aden, Giran and Goddard. In other words owner is a dick to his own server. (+1)

7. We're in 2017 yet C3 html buffers, are introduced in the audience. I understand that a simple and classic along with basic content buffer is a wanted to all low rate servers, but you can at least place the links in some proper position and no make it seem like some kind of abstract expressionism painting. (+1)

8. Linda for merchant npc name? W-what? Someone is enjoying Canadian models. (+1)

9. Also, preview the server with admin char `cliche. (+1)

10. "Choose between our lists, only Ancient Adenas. I hope that's not too inconvenient", i found easier to hack and access FBI'S database and delete my history from the last night's browsing than understand the hidden meaning between this sentence. (+2)

11. "2017 ES-L2 All rights reserved.", i'm pretty sure NCsoft disagree with this one. Also, all rights reserved by who? (+1)

12. Server with orange title on NPC's, cause the admin is a dick toward dogs. (+1)

13. Server opened already yet the Grand Opening date is hanging still there. (+1)

14. The only button that does not redirect in the forum and at the same time does something is the "Donation" one. (+1)

15. Website has no keywords. (+1)

16. Also fake org link redirects to .tk domain, cause buy an actual domain is too mainstream in 2017. (+1)

A TOTAL OF 18 SINS 

PHRASE: If someone notices you with an open zipper, answer proudly: professional habit.

MMw1iz2.png

Disclaimer: Sins are no meant to create bad image for the server or the owner.