L2Junity Source

No there was no plan for future stuff, beside finishing some stuffs, mainly

- Skills, all not done, plus testing all existing.

- Instances

- Finish CoC which misses monthly competition and reward after arena.

Then we picked task as we felt it.

No there was no plan for future stuff, beside finishing some stuffs, mainly

- Skills, all not done, plus testing all existing.

- Instances

- Finish CoC which misses monthly competition and reward after arena.

Then we picked task as we felt it.

And what was the scope on some of those task's ?(what you wanted to achive in them)

It's more like we knew what we had to do,and to look for something to fix, there is no list really,even now I couldn't quote more than 2-3 specific shit cause I didnt look for more.

It's more like we knew what we had to do,and to look for something to fix, there is no list really,even now I couldn't quote more than 2-3 specific shit cause I didnt look for more.

Alright, and how do you think your fork is going compared to PTS server, what are the most common thing that player see if he play PTS and then moves to your Java !

Missing skills and area will be the first to catch the eyes.

Since we had no plan to spawn an area AI less without any HTML and so on, some zone are empty, not much but still.

A few player skills are yet to be implemented by lack of info or time.

only Missing:

*Missing skills and area will be the first to catch the eyes.*

*Since we had no plan to spawn an area AI less without any HTML and so on, some zone are empty, not much but still.*

*A few player skills are yet to be implemented by lack of info or time. *

Instances

Ceremony Of Chaos

only? other features implemented?

Missing skills and area will be the first to catch the eyes.

Since we had no plan to spawn an area AI less without any HTML and so on, some zone are empty, not much but still.

A few player skills are yet to be implemented by lack of info or time.

What about formulas, dialogs bypass , monsters spawning, if you playd on classic( semi-erthei Client) they made a greate impromevment in that way, for example if in 1 zone are many players and monsters dies very offten, its adding additional value to the default spawn amount, and it is also spreading the monsters in a gentle way, across the region/zone(did you make some improvements in that direction) ?

P.S.

Are you using some PTS dissambled source, as the basis of your methods, or its complitly your vision of how it should be implemented ?

Edited by LightFusion

A bit of both actually, there is RE, guess and obvious.

We moved the spawn system to use npcpos logic.

Yet not sure that feature has been implemented,but it should be fairly easy to add.

Soon marketplace and other forums (RU) will be full of "WTS IO Sources".

Yeah, I'm just happy that I didn't commit everything in eclipse (most of these shits are from high level content). So they still have to do lot of work to make it :D

Edited by Snehulak