Some Glory Days / Io Retail Scripts

Courtesy of L2JUnity.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/PIVhy6Ocba/Retail_scripts.html

password : l2junity

I'm sharing it in L2J section as off owner won't do shit with it.

Maybe more soon.

• Upvote 1

"off owner won't do shit with it."

speak for yourself, if it was full scripts you'd see some interesting shit coming out for sure.

Some of the scripts have been re-encoded to ansi, losing the original unicode data, do you have the originals in unicode by any chance?

Come now Sdw we both know if you had the ability to get full scripts and bins you wouldn't have been wasting your time on an l2j pack project, and I know you're smart enough to know the difference between unicode and ansi encoding and know you can't "just re-encode" ansi back to unicode to recover the original data, i'm talking about the text in korean which is now all ?'s cuz some dummy thought unicode just takes up extra space. You'd be surprised how useful ncsoft's comments in the files can be.

Edited by Anarchy

Come now Sdw we both know if you had the ability to get full scripts and bins you wouldn't have been wasting your time on an l2j pack project, and I know you're smart enough to know the difference between unicode and ansi encoding and know you can't "just re-encode" ansi back to unicode to recover the original data, i'm talking about the text in korean which is now all ?'s cuz some dummy thought unicode just takes up extra space. You'd be surprised how useful ncsoft's comments in the files can be.

That was not the reason... we used it along with tools like grep which unicode wont work right away.

We do have the original will share soon.

BTW hi whats up? long time no see :D

Tell which file I might fix encoding if I aren't lazy.

If I had the wole shit I wouldn't be using at all. We did use them to RCE stuff for L2Junity for instance, yet fuck bins.

The L2OFF community is a sickness, worst than the l2j one, that started a few months before PP disappeared and will never recover. I just want to their ego faaaar away from me.

Edited by Sdw

That was not the reason... we used it along with tools like grep which unicode wont work right away.

We do have the original will share soon.

BTW hi whats up? long time no see :D

hi :P

Tell which file I might fix encoding if I aren't lazy.

If I had the wole shit I wouldn't be using at all. We did use them to RCE stuff for L2Junity for instance, yet fuck bins.

The L2OFF community is a sickness, worst than the l2j one, that started a few months before PP disappeared and will never recover. I just want to their ego faaaar away from me.

lol yeah "l2off community" hasn't existed since PP xD just kiddies who want plug and play and the "devs" who wanna sell it to em...

all the IO ones are the ones with fucked encoding, GD seem fine, wish this was posted yesterday when i needed manual_pch for god+ would've saved me some work xD

Then again, looking at the arguments and shit in you guys l2j source post I don't think I ever saw that kinda shit out of l2off peeps xD

Edited by Anarchy

if its just the IO ones i cant do much we had them on gist :D we got only GD originals :D

(IO ones are small i bet i don't have to tell u how we got them i'm pretty sure u know it since the way to get them existed for ever)

Courtesy of L2JUnity.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/PIVhy6Ocba/Retail_scripts.html

password : l2junity

I'm sharing it in L2J section as off owner won't do shit with it.

Maybe more soon.

Why you shared my crazy decompiler too? :-(