Lol Account Cracking Tutorial | How To Scrap , Crack , Check And More.

`Sanctus

I've scrapped 50k combos, went to cracker, got the proxies, starded with my own combos but it's not testing any combos or finding any accounts. Any insight on that?

Edited by Lukeliz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I joined the forum mostly because of this topic. The scrapper is really good and updated.

The only problem I have with it though is that it doesn't have the other regions. It is by far the best scrapper, and it would be even better if you added Brazil, LAN, etc... 

Good post! TY

Hello!

I joined the forum mostly because of this topic. The scrapper is really good and updated.

The only problem I have with it though is that it doesn't have the other regions. It is by far the best scrapper, and it would be even better if you added Brazil, LAN, etc... 

Good post! TY

Really? Many of us struggling with the 0 combos/min problem, can you help  us if it is really working for you? Many thanks.

yeah we need some update for that cracker.... but i dont understad what it specificaly do? you can put your acc:pass combo into checker and it will test it all too :) or does this cracker do smting else? i know that you got online acc and pass same named with scrapper but still... what exactly this cracker do? 

ty for answer

hello sorry to bother you but i couldnt find a q and a sign so i just wrote here can you help with this?

you said when i save the 50k fresh i can find them in the root folder well i dont know where that is and i tried going to the same folder from the cracker it said no files availble in txt.form you know what i mean so where can i find the combos that i save ok please help me im stuck 

thanks!