Lol Account Cracking Tutorial | How To Scrap , Crack , Check And More.

`Sanctus

Contents:

• Introduction
  • Downloads
  • Security
  • Scrapping
  • Cracking
  • Checking
  • Gifting
  • Q and A
  • Dumps

Introduction:
Hello people , since the i shared some cracked accounts , too many people were asking about a tutorial on to how crack some accounts on their own. This tutorial has everything you need , but if you still got more questions just send me a pm.

Downloads:
All in One (Mega | Mediafire)
LoL Scrapper (Mega | Mediafire)
LoL Cracker (Mega | Mediafire)
LoL Checker (Here)
Open Vpn (Official | Mega | Mediafire)

Security:
I am recommending Open Vpn because how fast and effective it is. Just make yourself an account and don't forget to press the connect button. Well you could always use your own vpn server or any other program. File included on download section with the official download link. Before you login to any of cracked accounts, make sure to use the Vpn.

Scrapping:
This is the process where you get yourself some good 50K fresh combos! First open league scrapper select a server. Now for the start point you will have to open your league client and find match history. Click one of the game and copy any enemy summoner name and paste it on the application. Let it run, when the process status = finished, press save. Now you can locate all the combo on the application root folder under the server you selected. It will divide the combo in 3-4 files.

Cracking:
Open the LoL cracker and select your server, press the proxy tab and grab some proxy. Now after you are done grabbing proxy, set the thread value of your choice. The higher you set it, faster it gets. If you have a shitty computer or internet, use 300-500. If you have good one  you could go 600-1000. There's a option "More Lvl 30" will get you more level 30 accounts. Press start with your own combo, then find the file you scrapped with scrapper. There should be more than 2 files, so you could combine them or crack twice etc. Keep it running and it should give you some result which will be saved on root file of this program named "accounts".

Checking:
Open up the program named checker and press accounts - > import -> Find the "accounts" from LoL cracker folder. Select your server and keep it running. In no time, it should send ya some values. If you are trying to gift RP to your main account and you didn't find any accounts with good RP. Don't worry, there's more to it. If you see accounts with more than 8-9 skins, login and check if you could refund anything. If so, refund RP and add him to your friend list. Now if you don't have refund and man has some skins, just check for RP purchase history. If any transaction made with Cards, try buying RP from the store using the card method. If you are lucky you will find a credit/debit saved. Use that to buy whatever the shit you want.

Gifting:
Now you found the account and added them, you can wait 24 hours to send champs/skins/icon or you could play a bot game and get a skin/mystery skin right away. Make sure to always use proxy/vpn before you do so. No you can't send Gift to NA from EUW stfu.

Q and A:

Q: Can you get banned for gifting. How about sucking cocks?
- no you won't get banned if you use proxy. The most they could do is refund RP back to the owner. Yes stfu.

Q: Can I use my own proxy?
- Yes you could always, just open the text file named proxy and paste yours.

Q: How many gifts could I receive/day?
- You can receive 10 gifts/day (24 hours of friendship) and 5 gifts/day (End of a game)

Q: Why this old league cracker?
- Old is gold bb. It works better than the new one.

Q: How to change the version on those application provided?
- Open settings on all of them and copy and paste the newer league version.

Q: Why's my computer lagging while cracking?
- Because buy a new fucking PC or lower the thread value.

Q: Does the number of proxies make me crack more accounts?
- Nope.

Q: Why do I need the VPN while I am using proxy to crack?
- You don't! You just need the VPN when you are logging in to those accounts as you don't want your actual IP to get recorded.

Q: Why am I not getting 400RP accounts?
- Riot stopped giving 400RP, because of their new hextech system.

Q: How to find inactive accounts?
- Find a 1-2 years old "DUMP accounts" thread and just use one of the username to scrap. You will be provided with all old accounts.

Dumps:

Format:

username:pass
NA (One - Two)
EUW (One - Two)
EUNE (One - Two)

As i mentioned above, for any more questions send me a pm.
I am not cracking accounts at the moment so stop asking for them.
Hope this guide helped you.

Full credits for the guide goes to:
Maximum5
Edited by `Sanctus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Doesn't work for me. I can't LogIn into league cause they want me to change my password and if i want to use the checker i get the error: Wrong client version for server! 

Pls help me the rest works fine

Doesn't work for me. I can't LogIn into league cause they want me to change my password and if i want to use the checker i get the error: Wrong client version for server! 

Pls help me the rest works fine

did u download the updated one?

90% of the Accounts i get need to change their password and the rest is lvl 1 with no games. Is this normal? ("more lvl30" Option is enabled)

scrap some other combos and try again.

Also , always use the combos you scrapped (press start with my own combos)

didn't read but i want the na accounts

ppl are too greedy if i share they dissapear in minutes.

+ my laptop aint too strong to crack anymore ;p

scrap some other combos and try again.

Also , always use the combos you scrapped (press start with my own combos)

ppl are too greedy if i share they dissapear in minutes.

+ my laptop aint too strong to crack anymore ;p

you don't have to make a thread you can just pm

you don't have to make a thread you can just pm

ill send u 3 lists of accs but they are unchecked , so if there are no 30 lvls in there dont be mad at me :(

cant crack/check till friday so ya need to do it on ur own

90% of the Accounts i get need to change their password and the rest is lvl 1 with no games. Is this normal? ("more lvl30" Option is enabled)

yea i have scrape a lot of combos like over 500k combos and have yet 2 get a lvl 30 is this possible are lvl 30 rare =D ?