Member Since 2008-09 - Loleto*

Hello community,

I've been a member of Maxcheaters since 2008-2009 with multiple accounts that I don't recall anymore. I have been inactive for more than 5 years ever since. I was active for a little while, and then went inactive for a long time. It's been a long time since I visited Maxcheaters with this account. I occasionally visit this website here and there under another account. but that happens very, very rarely. so I'm here to say Hello! and ask if there's anyone from the oldies still here :) Is it still lively here?

Edited by LoLeTo*

Hello community,

I've been a member of Maxcheaters since 2008-2009 with multiple accounts that I don't recall anymore. I have been inactive for more than 5 years ever since. I was active for a little while, and then went inactive for a long time. It's been a long time since I visited Maxcheaters with this account. I occasionally visit this website here and there under another account. but that happens very, very rarely. so I'm here to say Hello! and ask if there's anyone from the oldies still here :) Is it still lively here?

hello my old good friend!

• 3 weeks later...