interlude [L2J] Lifedrain World

LifeDrain

Did you check it out?

yes i saw crafters and off shops and some ppl moving on main town,but most of usefull areas are not enought active,plus people at trade chat asking for oly participants..thats not 600 +... you need more improve on gameplay,and better advertise,and that x77 rates on cb make it to x70 such costomizations are useless..

yes i saw crafters and off shops and some ppl moving on main town,but most of usefull areas are not enought active,plus people at trade chat asking for oly participants..thats not 600 +... you need more improve on gameplay,and better advertise,and that x77 rates on cb make it to x70 such costomizations are useless..

Then you should check it out again

Then you should check it out again

nah,already wasted time to see the fake online,afk off-shops, and nothing than npcs on farm areas,pointless since after these years has no make any progress to improve..

nah,already wasted time to see the fake online,afk off-shops, and nothing than npcs on farm areas,pointless since after these years has no make any progress to improve..

What are you talking about? You did not see any progress? So may be you are blind or you should open your eyes more. Many updates, new protections and even a some new things, but you did not see any progress... I hate fools, idiots - players it starts pissing me off... :D You yourself dont know what you want and what you are looking for (I mean server), but every time are full of your opinions about servers... f idiots :)

JUST STARTED + BONUS START, Invite your friends and join us to try updated server. We have been added a new PROTECTION and BOTS won't work anymore. Come and try it. ;)

JUST STARTED + BONUS START, Invite your friends and join us to try updated server. We have been added a new PROTECTION and BOTS won't work anymore. Come and try it. ;)

seriously 711 online?..same lies over and over again.. :not bad:

seriously 711 online?..same lies over and over again.. :not bad:

Can you to do a favor? Just F*ck yourself and go out from  this topic, because i dont care your bullsh*ts ;)

Can you to do a favor? Just F*ck yourself and go out from  this topic, because i dont care your bullsh*ts ;)

Since i played your server many times,and my cp dissapointed many times of course i am going to mention how unprofesional you are and how you think people are fools,project.more than two y.o and still say 711 online..smh,plus you have a new season every monday for past two years

Since i played your server many times,and my cp dissapointed many times of course i am going to mention how unprofesional you are and how you think people are fools,project.more than two y.o and still say 711 online..smh,plus you have a new season every monday for past two years

yeah. yeah ok you know better than me or other ppl like always everyone does  :)

NO WIPE, NO BOTS and BONUS START. Join US and become the best http://www.lifedrain.net

no wipe on a 100 seasons re-open the past 2 months serber. smh...

This server is a greater joke by itself than a comedy film.Empty,fake off-shops,wasted free time to test, gf

your born is nature's  joke. Server is not empty you f*cking blind bastard ;)