Custom-Pvp Servers' Balance

All classes are made to cancel/counter other classes out for example tanks can keep archers busy while mages fk the archers out but archers can fk mages up cause mages have shitty p def. (Normal buffs and circumstances of course not the 10hour buff ones lol)

Since its a multiplayer game teamwork is key. Thats why when big groups fight pvp is more enjoyable and you dont notice how bad some classes are against others.

I have never seen anyone complain about balance in faction servers so much as they do in other servers where one vs one is more common. 

Lineage 2 will only be balanced when everyone has the same stats, all the rest is BS and still it will be down to who attacked first.

So the lesson of the day is every class is as good as the guy playing the class.

So the lesson of the day is every class is as good as the guy playing the class.

so you mean whoever presses the 4 buttons faster

l2 has no skill and strategy involved whatsoever

Ah, did I also mention they know exact time of epics respawn, till the minute? Yeah, retail is corrupted too.

Was like that 5 years ago when i was playing during hi5-GoD times.

Not sure if corruption or just some kind of bot.

l2perseus best custom pvp server balance. There's no server which can be compared with ours ( i mean custom pvp).

Most of skills/ formulas got addapted for the custom stats, for the custom gameplay.

There are like few classes which are not for pvp,  and that's because no one asked so bad until now to see summoners in pvp and etc... 
But all pvp classes+ some more are good and balanced. Tankers are not only eating dmg...they are also good dmg dealers, depending on how you choose to play them.

Dwarf classes, sws/ bd are also increased to be fine in pvp.

Maybe in the future, i will focus on summoners too...to make them be fun in pvp.

Also, each class got different stats to oly...so there will be/ should be balance too...

And this happened after years of live servers... Who's claiming to have balance by just changing 3 lines, can call himself a God.

l2perseus best custom pvp server balance. There's no server which can be compared with ours ( i mean custom pvp).

Most of skills/ formulas got addapted for the custom stats, for the custom gameplay.

There are like few classes which are not for pvp,  and that's because no one asked so bad until now to see summoners in pvp and etc... 

But all pvp classes+ some more are good and balanced. Tankers are not only eating dmg...they are also good dmg dealers, depending on how you choose to play them.

Maybe in the future, i will focus on summoners too...to make them be fun in pvp.

Also, each class got different stats to oly...so there will be/ should be balance too...

And this happened after years of live servers... Who's claiming to have balance by just changing 3 lines, can call himself a God.

If you are the best custom pvp server as you say why you never had 100 + active players playing yo shit ? You are the worst shit out there bro no hard feelings.

that feel when retard players cant adapt to new class 

If you are the best custom pvp server as you say why you never had 100 + active players playing yo shit ? You are the worst shit out there bro no hard feelings.

<3 i'm not the best custom pvp server, i'm the owner of the best custom pvp server.

Advertise is 85% of job nowadays. So get used to that.. You think l2damage is any big shit? No..they just buy shits everywhere and etc...but every dev can assure you how shitty is that pack and balance and etc.

If players are like sheeps and join a server just for his online number and not for what it offers, than it's damn sad ^^

And the fact that i didn't renamed my server 100 times like all do to attract new players, is cuz i wanted to be a known project not a random project last for 1 month.

Perseus is on since 2012.

My first serv was in 2008, when you had no clue who your mom was at that time :) 

<3 i'm not the best custom pvp server, i'm the owner of the best custom pvp server.

Advertise is 85% of job nowadays. So get used to that.. You think l2damage is any big shit? No..they just buy shits everywhere and etc...but every dev can assure you how shitty is that pack and balance and etc.

If players are like sheeps and join a server just for his online number and not for what it offers, than it's damn sad ^^

And the fact that i didn't renamed my server 100 times like all do to attract new players, is cuz i wanted to be a known project not a random project last for 1 month.

Perseus is on since 2012.

My first serv was in 2008, when you had no clue who your mom was at that time :)

Your language shows how retarded you are that's why nobody plays in your server.. you react to the people and the community by flaming them and me as a player which means a lot. It means you can't grow with that behavior no matter what you do in your life if that is server or a real job :D