Custom-Pvp Servers' Balance

Strip the server down from item Grades or Tiers, keep a single tier of your choice (D, C, B, A, or S) keep ONE and delete all the other items so the game is fair and enjoyable for all the players, because different item tiers make unbalance.

Now to test your results ingame, take 2 random classes, if they deal different damage you know that you failed. Start over again.

Seriusly IF you believe what you say and you are not trolling im going to suicide!

Seriusly IF you believe what you say and you are not trolling im going to suicide!

Thats because you're retarded, if you don't like it suicide. I revealed the secrets for the supreme ingame balance, not everyone can understand it its highly sophisticated that retards like you can't understand

Thats because you're retarded, if you don't like it suicide. I revealed the secrets for the supreme ingame balance, not everyone can understand it its highly sophisticated that retards like you can't understand

did you know what the hell did you say here? you want Adventure/Wind Rider/Ghost Hunter to be the same/  also you want SPS/SPH/Sorc/Necro to have the same stats So tell me one fucking reason someone to pick any other mage than necro..  anyway as I have say  you are a very good java developer but you are the worst trash i have ever seen in my life about this game you dont know a Shit about this game bro!

Edited by pidi21

did you know what the hell did you say here? you want Adventure/Wind Rider/Ghost Hunter to be the same/  also you want SPS/SPH/Sorc/Necro to have the same stats So tell me one fucking reason someone to pick any other mage than necro..  anyway as I have say  you are a very good java developer but you are the worst trash i have ever seen in my life about this game you dont know a Shit about this game bro!

Im not only saying that Adventure/Wind Rider/Ghost Hunter must be equal, Im also saying that DAGGERS must DEAL the excact same DPS with SPS/SPH/Sorc/Necro, and also have THE SAME HP/DEF.

Thats true balance deal with it 2k16

Im not only saying that Adventure/Wind Rider/Ghost Hunter must be equal, Im also saying that DAGGERS must DEAL the excact same DPS with SPS/SPH/Sorc/Necro, and also have THE SAME HP/DEF.

Why when you post something you quickly press log out pshyco problems right ? The 100% of what u post here is trash you are trash too with such logic it's clear that u will never succeeed.

im ouf of this if I keep discussing with an Brandamaged the people will not understand who is the brain damaged!  imagine a Crazy guy tell you in the public that we are flying and you try to explain him that we are walking then the people arround will not understand who is the idiot. is the one that say we are flying or the other one that trys to explain we are walking

GR: me liga logia to na diafonis dimosia me enan xazo o kosmos den katalaveni tin diafora!

Edited by pidi21

On crowded servers you don't even need to touch any classes...Because there are only party /clan fights and not like 10 randoms fighting in a pvp zone....

About the rest, yes...you can try to make them equal even if that's not "balance" ...is just the thing that you want them to not cry and that's all..

But balance is not a part of this game... just if you want to do it..

Let's call it fair classes better...like not allowing an archer to kill 5 players in a row, or a dagger to be invincible or etc... Just to make them fair... to have a chance to die from a class and to win a class... The result depends on the player skills ( i mean his gamer skills) and the stuff he pick for pvp   ( buffs/ dyes/ play style)...

Or we can stick to some simple rulles: Archer kill mage, dagger kill archer, duelist kill most of them =)) etc... 

Another way is to stick to some dmg values and try to obtain them...

Like mages normal dmg should be near: 800 to 1100(when surrenders or debuffs are landing) dmg at normal spells.

Archer max dmg should be 3000 with full gear (active aug, passive aug, full buff)...and like 1800-2200 dmg on criticals.

Dagger should hit like 1800 to 2200 per skill, if the reuse of blows is decent.

Tankers should hit like 700 dmg on critical.

Ol should hit like 600-700 dmg.

Etc...

Now, depending on how much hp you allow to classes, you just increase a little or decrease the values...

And when it comes to custom server, you can use extra skills  on classes which are weak on pvp...so you give a chance on them to kill something :D

On crowded servers you don't even need to touch any classes...Because there are only party /clan fights and not like 10 randoms fighting in a pvp zone....

About the rest, yes...you can try to make them equal even if that's not "balance" ...is just the thing that you want them to not cry and that's all..

But balance is not a part of this game... just if you want to do it..

Let's call it fair classes better...like not allowing an archer to kill 5 players in a row, or a dagger to be invincible or etc... Just to make them fair... to have a chance to die from a class and to win a class... The result depends on the player skills ( i mean his gamer skills) and the stuff he pick for pvp   ( buffs/ dyes/ play style)...

Or we can stick to some simple rulles: Archer kill mage, dagger kill archer, duelist kill most of them =)) etc... 

Another way is to stick to some dmg values and try to obtain them...

Like mages normal dmg should be near: 800 to 1100(when surrenders or debuffs are landing) dmg at normal spells.

Archer max dmg should be 3000 with full gear (active aug, passive aug, full buff)...and like 1800-2200 dmg on criticals.

Dagger should hit like 1800 to 2200 per skill, if the reuse of blows is decent.

Tankers should hit like 700 dmg on critical.

Ol should hit like 600-700 dmg.

Etc...

Now, depending on how much hp you allow to classes, you just increase a little or decrease the values...

And when it comes to custom server, you can use extra skills  on classes which are weak on pvp...so you give a chance on them to kill something :D

l2perseus customs weapons +10k p.atk per level true balance

Edited by DarkLess*

l2perseus customs weapons +10k p.atk per level true balance

Wrong.

The stast with full gear + augs + all the possible shits will make like x2 retail stats. Which is easy to handle and not too big.

The only high number you will see on m.atk just because the formulas are weird.. And you need like 100k m.atk to deal a decent dmg in 5-6k m.def :)

Perseus is way too balanced compared to most of servers you see around :) and i am always improving it....

It's bad to see no custom servers having a much  worse balance than on customs...and they pretend to be "the best" servers..

While on perseus u can see almost every class on pvp..

PS: People just love few classes (most of them play archer), so is not my fault that they just play few classes.

Wrong.

The stast with full gear + augs + all the possible shits will make like x2 retail stats. Which is easy to handle and not too big.

The only high number you will see on m.atk just because the formulas are weird.. And you need like 100k m.atk to deal a decent dmg in 5-6k m.def :)

Perseus is way too balanced compared to most of servers you see around :) and i am always improving it....

It's bad to see no custom servers having a much  worse balance than on customs...and they pretend to be "the best" servers..

While on perseus u can see almost every class on pvp..

PS: People just love few classes (most of them play archer), so is not my fault that they just play few classes.

formulas are weird on m.atk but if you dont want to see those numbers on your server reduce the M.atk and add  on mage weapons pvp  Mdam

Edited by pidi21

Balance is what Lineage actually is. Elf relying on his DEXterity, and other advantages that come with race.
The world itself "balance" is misinterpreted. It is not about having an equal chance in PvP.

You guys forgot that we talk about Lineage II. Keep the gameplay when it's about this. ^

anyway i like the way you think and your points are good.  as about custom servers the only thing that every 1 says Pride was balance is  1 cuz back then was only Interlude Client and we ddnt know what is shadow step or what is Party UD and all those new things. even if the old pride c6 opens right now every 1 will say its unbalance cuz now all of them have try higher clients thats all

Most players didn't know Lineage II at that time, they were used to play and enjoy the game - exactly as it was, not complaining.

Clan members used to follow the leader, guess what is happening today, each thinks he's superior than another, and nobody truly listens to the leader.

Edited by Trance

Strip the server down from item Grades or Tiers, keep a single tier of your choice (D, C, B, A, or S) keep ONE and delete all the other items so the game is fair and enjoyable for all the players, because different item tiers make unbalance.

Now to test your results ingame, take 2 random classes, if they deal different damage you know that you failed. Start over again.

i think you are a bit retarded.

SPS has casting speed and m.crit rate highter then SPH (he has m.atk) so is normally 1 sps have a change to kill this class, is same for all classes.

you are talking bullsh1ts here. you can't make all classes to deal same dmg.

Example : 

Titan - SPH (do you want to make them deal same dmg?) you are a bit retarded.

if all classes had the exact same stats it will be truly balanced

therefore all pvps are determined by skill. not by item advantage or rng. pure. skill.