Interface H5 , By Edkith

Some people maybe looking for this interface so u can check xD

Version Patch updated. Please download a new version. 

Short list of changes: 

Before you enter the game, look at the settings in the Game ( "Game" in the Russian version) tab.

Settings

6d9471d3d8.jpg

Description options

Checkmark "On Screen damage" includes a map of the damage caused, and system messages on the screen. 
Do not worry, they interfere in PvP \ Farm. All the onscreen messages are transparent to mouse clicks and do not interfere with the game interface.
b1bc2e0e3a.jpg
Scale "Inventory extra slots" shows how many slots will be added to your inventory by pressing the corresponding button in it. 

The initial position of the scale = 1 slot. 
The end position of the scale = 6 slots. 
Do not forget to press "apply" =) Additional settings wrong a lot, but a list of them filled up with the times and to your wishes)

bbeabf24ad.jpg

02333ae307.jpg

Let's start with your favorite - additional socket. According to the functional of the 4th socket differs only in that it is the fifth, and is present in both horizontal and vertical panels)

Panel

d0c6fd3084.jpg

Expandable inventory in GoD +

2150d03a73.jpg

3a0128b06e.jpg

Increased target window functionality.

Click on the window, right-click takes "assist" from the selected target. 
Click on the window left mouse button while holding the key Shift -> input field game chat shows "% imya_tseli. 
Click on the window left mouse button while holding the key Alt -> goal notes on the map, its location at the time of the click will be indicated by an arrow above the head of your character.

6caa4a9c64.jpg

Showing character profession, nobility status \ character displays the exact value of the PKK clan, which is selected at the target character. Fast invitation button to the group.

1a960e3b6b.jpg
7d5a41e1a5.jpg

Few facilities have been added in Chat

ad1597b46c.jpg

Macros

Macros window prolonged in order to accommodate all 12 teams. The number of icons has been increased to 104. Selection menu icons made ​​more user friendly. It is important. The client does not display the new icon in the list of macros, but in panels shortcuts icons are displayed correctly.

db55ff9cdb.jpg

bb165f32f7.jpg

Lower dashboard and system menu

The system menu is significantly reduced in size and is fixed in the lower right corner of the screen. Exit button in the character selection menu added fast execution function - if you click with squeezed the ctrl, shift in the character selection screen will instantly. 
The bar showing the EXP is moved to the bottom of the screen. On the dashboard also displays the current number of Adena character and inventory slots are occupied. Clicking opens the inventory slots. 
Over band experience added to display the current location counter and PvP \ pc. If Karma is greater than 0, the counter is shown in red and contains the exact number of karma.

218fd738e7.jpg

Other changes: 
- the onscreen system messages now "proklikivayutsya" through and through, without hampering the interaction with the interface and around the game world; - added mapping cast by the aim of skills in the format "full-size icon skill, nickname purpose for which the cast skill, name cast by skill + sharpening, if any, progress bar " - added mapping cast by the player's skill in the format" full-size icon skill, nickname caster name cast by skill + sharpening, if any, progress bar " - extended the window of trade \ communication with the players and the NPC, the window warehouse . The box warehouse and private shops added button "Order".Expanded Group window, added in the box: - Display HP \ CPU \ MT in% ratio - shows cast members of the group in the format "a small icon skill, progress bar, the name of the cast by skill + Grind if available, the name of the target (display "outgoing casts") \ name of the caster (display "incoming casts") " - extended the number of options and display Buffy combinations \ debuff \ Song \ Dance displayed option is saved when reloge. More screenshots with details

Screenshots

In the purpose of the corresponding texture displays the status of Hero \ nobility selected a target character. 
Added display cast by the aim of skills in the format "full-size icon skill, nickname purpose for which the cast skill, name cast by skill + sharpening, if any, progress bar" Added display cast by the player's skill in the format "full-size icon skill, nickname caster name cast by skill + sharpening, if any, progress bar"

7759124d3c.jpg

4762f75dee.jpg

display of cast member of the group in the format "a little skill icon, progress bar, the name of the cast by skill + sharpening, if any, the name of the target (Display" outgoing casts ") \ name of the caster (display" incoming casts ")"

44c692cb7b.jpg

04102cadd5.jpg

Expand the number of options and combinations display Buffy \ debuff \ Song \ Dance

Important: 

The patch does not affect the dat files and changes the texture to a minimum.

updated. Download links:cool.gif

https://yadi.sk/d/2ZiZxGsxmD7aC
http://rghost.ru/6QRjdV5rx

Edited by Celestine
  • Like 1

Check the ini, (if this mod comes with ini) Most customised interfaces like this one are not made carefully and ofc there will be errors due of lazyness. So i reccomend you to check the ini and look for the paths for each ukx and utx file if its right, Okay just pick a simple ini from another h5 system and look the differences between two ull understand. If the problem isnt solved you have to reach the real owner of this file... 

Edited by L2Mytheon

Check the ini, (if this mod comes with ini) Most customised interfaces like this one are not made carefully and ofc there will be errors due of lazyness. So i reccomend you to check the ini and look for the paths for each ukx and utx file if its right, Okay just pick a simple ini from another h5 system and look the differences between two ull understand. If the problem isnt solved you have to reach the real owner of this file... 

There is better solution - just dont use this garbage.

I like it, but we have loading screen problem, so need good l2ini or etc. XD

i will update the topic on some days waiting reply from the author who created the Interface

This is hardcoded into interface.u to only work on RPG-Club

To play on other server than RPG-Club:

Edit l2.ini and put auth.rpg-club.com as server address

Go to hosts file and re-route auh.rpg-club.com to the IP of your server

Voila

This is hardcoded into interface.u to only work on RPG-Club

To play on other server than RPG-Club:

Edit l2.ini and put auth.rpg-club.com as server address

Go to hosts file and re-route auh.rpg-club.com to the IP of your server

Voila

vouch for this ^

function CheckServerHost ()
{
  local string ServerHost;

GetINIString("URL","ServerAddr",ServerHost,"l2.ini");
  if ( ServerHost != "auth.rpg-club.eu" )
  {
    SetUIState("LoadingState");
  }
  Me.KillTimer(123);
}
Edited by UgliBiBagli

vouch for this ^

function CheckServerHost ()
{
  local string ServerHost;

GetINIString("URL","ServerAddr",ServerHost,"l2.ini");
  if ( ServerHost != "auth.rpg-club.eu" )
  {
    SetUIState("LoadingState");
  }
  Me.KillTimer(123);
}

Should be - checkInistring =D, its not checking in real time wether or not client is connected to the server, either way it wouldnt help, =) if the guy is stupid enough to pass .u files even with script s, and without crypt ....

I have the same matter that some of you, when I open the game it goes automatically to the loading screen forever...

I tried editing the l2.ini and hosts, but the problem persists, or I'm doing something wrong.

Could you help me?