Links:

Forum:  http://l2jhellas.mytop100.eu/ under construction

Svn: https://subversion.a...l2hellas/trunk/

Timeline: https://www.assembla...sion/changesets

Team:

Boorinio

NightWolf

AbsolutePower 

old l2jhellas team they are welcome and they know it! :)

Goals:

Our goal is to provide a stable and free Interlude pack with many custom configs so you can choose from a big variety

(what to enable and what not).I will provide a sample of the features in the next segment of the topic.

Features:

Events

CTF Event

Raidboss Event

Death Match Event

Hitman Event

TvT Event

VIP Event

Chaos Event

Peloponnesian War

Capture Them

Treasure Chests

Castle Wars

Protect The Leader

Custom Configs And Mods

PvP/PK Color System

Faction Good vs Evil

Stuck Subs mod

Custom Voice Commands

Advanced PM System

Vote System

PvP Rank System

Advanced Community Board

Automatation Configs

Siege Reward Engine

Various Flood Protectors

Npc Crest

Anti Bot System

Note: This is just a small sample of what l2jhellas can provide!!

How can i help?

Everyone can become a part of the project! The first step is to register in our forum(links above) and give us feedback(Suggestions,ideas).

Bug reports and custom patches from users are welcomed as well.That way you will help us

grow stronger and keep providing you a stable and free interlude pack.

Thanks for your time please be nice keep the topic clean (   :dat: )!

Ps: Forum will be online soon.i am busy right now(on real life) when i will have free time i will make the forum. check timeline :)

Ρε μωρο καλα ολα αυτα το "site" ομως εφοσον εχετε το domain www.l2jhellas.eu γιατι δεν το usarete?

μαρεσε το παλιο forum οπως ηταν το νεο ειναι σαπιο plz :/ :'(

βαλτε παλι το παλιο με τα ιδια acc που ειχε.

Edited by AccessDenied

oxi bro ekanes lathos ayto den mpori na antiprosopeyh to ftanw pato kai ksana arxizw :P ( den stamataei na ektelite pote ) apla sinexizi gia panta :)

Τhats the point... idio me to diko sou giati i malakies einai epapeiron trust me den prokite na stamatisi
infinitive loop to ena infi loop kai to allo

stamata na eisai hater san ton elfo ;( you hurt my feelings :'( ya no apprciate 1 word good codes :'(

Ps. elfo ton blepeis ton nigga sto profil mou? Gia sena erxete kai gia to project sou

Btw an einai ontws boorinio sto team kai dn les blakies thelw na "mpw" kai egw sto core alla oxi gia custom perissotero gia na doulepsw se retail - kai rework tou xamou pou ginete apo piso me tosa custom (perissotera event, kalutero event engine klp) kurios giati maresi k thelw na asxoli8w alla oxi ka8imerina apla to anaferw ama 8elete kai 4o member.
Xekinhsa ena project Freya edw kai 6 mhnes kai meta apo 4-5 mhnes katalaba oti to L2 dn einai na petas malakies kai custom mesa einai na koitas prota ta formulas, ta logika problhmata, 10000 features pou leipoun... ton emeto design pou exei apo piso, ta skill pou ine gia to peos opos to EffectTargetMe klp klp klp ABSOLUTE pos sto kalo legese xexnaw to onoma sou sunexia.

Edited by Justice

Τhats the point... idio me to diko sou giati i malakies einai epapeiron trust me den prokite na stamatisi

infinitive loop to ena infi loop kai to allo

stamata na eisai hater san ton elfo ;( you hurt my feelings :'( ya no apprciate 1 word good codes :'(

Ps. elfo ton blepeis ton nigga sto profil mou? Gia sena erxete kai gia to project sou

Btw an einai ontws boorinio sto team kai dn les blakies thelw na "mpw" kai egw sto core alla oxi gia custom perissotero gia na doulepsw se retail - kai rework tou xamou pou ginete apo piso me tosa custom (perissotera event, kalutero event engine klp) kurios giati maresi k thelw na asxoli8w alla oxi ka8imerina apla to anaferw ama 8elete kai 4o member.

Xekinhsa ena project Freya edw kai 6 mhnes kai meta apo 4-5 mhnes katalaba oti to L2 dn einai na petas malakies kai custom mesa einai na koitas prota ta formulas, ta logika problhmata, 10000 features pou leipoun... ton emeto design pou exei apo piso, ta skill pou ine gia to peos opos to EffectTargetMe klp klp klp ABSOLUTE pos sto kalo legese xexnaw to onoma sou sunexia.

i will clean up the custom shits . my goal is to fix the gameplay(skills,bugs etc)

Ρε μωρο καλα ολα αυτα το "site" ομως εφοσον εχετε το domain www.l2jhellas.eu γιατι δεν το usarete?

μαρεσε το παλιο forum οπως ηταν το νεο ειναι σαπιο plz :/ :'(

βαλτε παλι το παλιο με τα ιδια acc που ειχε.

our old domain expired.
Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

You (guys) are not on Greek Section. Take care!

Good Morning.

Said the jealous guy who deleted my gif and banned me for 5 days and is my next victim  ;))

i will clean up the custom shits . my goal is to fix the gameplay(skills,bugs etc)

our old domain expired.

Well in other words u no receive more people in ur group. ok got it no need to bite.

Said the jealous guy who deleted my gif and banned me for 5 days and is my next victim  ;))

Well in other words u no receive more people in ur group. ok got it no need to bite.

no mate you are wrong. everyone is welcome. i just told you my goal. :)

no mate you are wrong. everyone is welcome. i just told you my goal. :)

whats the point of telling me your goal while i already exposed mine and since u read it u know that somehow "our goal" matches... is like im coming to your store to hire me

and i tell you hello sir i can make black chocolate cake will u hire me? and u tell me i make black chocolate cake.     lol u didnt tell me if anyone is welcome or smth anyway

if boorinio is in team i want join the team...

you lucky you're in boorinio team else i would add you in troll list <3

for now i have war with Justice since he banned me for 5 days :3 he is cute and he asked for it

Edited by AccessDenied

whats the point of telling me your goal while i already exposed mine and since u read it u know that somehow "our goal" matches... is like im coming to your store to hire me

and i tell you hello sir i can make black chocolate cake will u hire me? and u tell me i make black chocolate cake.     lol u didnt tell me if anyone is welcome or smth anyway

if boorinio is in team i want join the team...

you lucky you're in boorinio team else i would add you in troll list <3

for now i have war with Justice since he banned me for 5 days :3 he is cute and he asked for it

anyway. you are welcome you can share in our forum anything you want(patch fixes etc) :) 

our old domain expired.

dont waste time then..start the fixes on skill ,bug,,,you have many work to do bro :)

if you can fix the skills many ppl will take hellas and not acis....acis have a mess on skills formula.....(i am waiting one year for tryskell to start fix the skills )

clean the shit customs codes also.

make the spawns npc/mobs with xml and not with sql...like lucera :) server will open faster :)

good luck :) 

Project from retards for retards, why you want to ruin the L2J scene even more with this crap you make? Im not talking about you, but this has no point. What are you trying to prove? That you can make an old outdated shit-hole into a panel of on/off custom crap? Whats the point? What's your goal? Why you advertise this crap?

Project from retards for retards, why you want to ruin the L2J scene even more with this crap you make? Im not talking about you, but this has no point. What are you trying to prove? That you can make an old outdated shit-hole into a panel of on/off custom crap? Whats the point? What's your goal? Why you advertise this crap?

no mate. my goal is to make a stable gameplay with some customs, but i will delete the most of them, and i will focus in:skills,errors-bugs,gameplay,quests etc.general a stable gameplay.

no mate. my goal is to make a stable gameplay with some customs, but i will delete the most of them, and i will focus in:skills,errors-bugs,gameplay,quests etc.general a stable gameplay.

Thats bullshit, if you wanted to do that you would make a library for aCis where you would have much more contributors and a GREAT if not perfect base.

Re-creating a dead and failed project has no sense because its 2016 not 2006, competition is not needed, just get your ass and work on something that is already progressive.

Edited by xxdem

Guys just let people do whatever they feel like doing.

No one here has the authority to prevent someone from doing whatever he wants.

Now if he fails then that's another story.

Guys just let people do whatever they feel like doing.

No one here has the authority to prevent someone from doing whatever he wants.

Now if he fails then that's another story.

So everyone can show-off his crap, no wonder why its a crappy forum.

99% of the topics and projects are failed, blame me wrong.

This project will be crap and will also be abandoned soon and I can list dozens of reasons.

Edited by xxdem

So everyone can show-off his crap, no wonder why its a crappy forum.

99% of the topics and projects are failed, blame me wrong.

This project will be crap and will also be abandoned soon and I can list dozens of reasons.

I totally agree with you, but discouraging is not a good think whatsoever.

Wait for his commits and give some constructive criticism. 

Thats bullshit, if you wanted to do that you would make a library for aCis where you would have much more contributors and a GREAT if not perfect base.

Re-creating a dead and failed project has no sense because its 2016 not 2006, competition is not needed, just get your ass and work on something that is already progressive.

you have right about it.it was dead for a long time. i am not doing it for competition. i dont force noone to use the pack.just to be clear with you guys :) also about acis. i dont have any problem with trysk or someone else from his team-forum. i just dont wanna use it. and i will tell you why. because when you are working on something for a long period. you know the "bad" and the "good" thinks with closed eyes.