Links:
Forum:  https://l2jhellas.com/
Svn: https://subversion.a...l2hellas/trunk/
Timeline: https://www.assembla...sion/changesets

Team:

Boorinio

NightWolf

AbsolutePower 

old l2jhellas team they are welcome and they know it! :)

Goals:
Our goal is to provide a stable and free Interlude pack with many custom configs so you can choose from a big variety
(what to enable and what not).I will provide a sample of the features in the next segment of the topic.

Features:

Events
CTF Event
Raidboss Event
Death Match Event
Hitman Event
TvT Event
VIP Event
Chaos Event
Peloponnesian War
Capture Them
Treasure Chests
Castle Wars
Protect The Leader

Custom Configs And Mods
PvP/PK Color System
Faction Good vs Evil
Stuck Subs mod
Custom Voice Commands
Advanced PM System
Vote System
PvP Rank System
Advanced Community Board
Automatation Configs
Siege Reward Engine
Various Flood Protectors
Npc Crest
Anti Bot System

Note: This is just a small sample of what l2jhellas can provide!!

How can i help?
Everyone can become a part of the project! The first step is to register in our forum(links above) and give us feedback(Suggestions,ideas).
Bug reports and custom patches from users are welcomed as well.That way you will help us
grow stronger and keep providing you a stable and free interlude pack.

Thanks for your time please be nice keep the topic clean (   :dat: )!

Edited by AbsolutePower

Ehm may i wonder, by the way you commit changes - https://www.assembla.com/spaces/l2hellas/subversion/commits/502 you find problem, then you look into some other people fork that has this problem solved, and you simply copy it in yours - right ?

Yup, finally, I needed it. I apologize in advance for the garbage ppl. With some luck, Pirama will even use it.

i am the" garbage ppl"?

Ehm may i wonder, by the way you commit changes - https://www.assembla.com/spaces/l2hellas/subversion/commits/502 you find problem, then you look into some other people fork that has this problem solved, and you simply copy it in yours - right ?

a year ago?i dont remember what i did yesterday. 

edit:if i copy something i always giving credits. like quests from acis. :) 

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

Yup, finally, I needed it. I apologize in advance for the garbage ppl. With some luck, Pirama will even use it.

after having your own proved useless ...
so maybe try it at some point ... why not ?

good luck L2jHellas !!!

i am the" garbage ppl"?

Nope, but a lot of old L2JFrozen users are. The sort of people which choose simplicity because they can't handle things. The sort of non interesting people, who never will improve, never share, never contribute, and ghost in their side whining on forums. They will go directly to you, and I thank you in advance to take the crap.

Pirama, do you even know what is the base of L2JHellas ? I used L2JArchid back in time (for my faction server, way before aCis born), and decided to don't give a try because there was a lot of lacking stuff. Plus you got no track of anything committed, the same issue with Scoria and L2JFrozen.

Finally Pirama, think a little, and check scripts folder of L2JHellas. L2JHellas is 70% Archid, 20% aCis, and 10% L2JHellas (NPE fixes).

Edited by Tryskell

Add pirama as developer, I bet he would love to play the else-if, else-if game with you.

I do not have time to ask him to go into some group .... 
not become stupid without if and else can not barrel anything ( If you can do all of removal from a servers and share it to see the result )

Nope, but a lot of old L2JFrozen users are. The sort of people which choose simplicity because they can't handle things. The sort of non interesting people, who never will improve, never share, never contribute, and ghost in their side whining on forums. They will go directly to you, and I thank you in advance to take the crap.

Pirama, do you even know what is the base of L2JHellas ? I used L2JArchid back in time (for my faction server, way before aCis born), and decided to don't give a try because there was a lot of lacking stuff. Plus you got no track of anything committed, the same issue with Scoria and L2JFrozen.

Finally Pirama, think a little, and check scripts folder of L2JHellas. L2JHellas is 70% Archid, 20% aCis, and 10% L2JHellas (NPE fixes).

whether or not it is mine to use the matter and I do not think in regards :)

Finally Pirama, think a little, and check scripts folder of L2JHellas. L2JHellas is 70% Archid, 20% aCis, and 10% L2JHellas (NPE fixes).  and?

trance and tryskel have psychological problems cause of me as i can see ... holo dealing with me you too and tryskel

You see me and in your sleep ?

Add pirama as developer, I bet he would love to play the else-if, else-if game with you.

my elseifififififi was 3-4 years ago(also it's not your business. if you hate me or the project just dont bother with me. as I do with you!.like xdem signature says: talk is chip.

i know that about l2jfrozen users unfortunately you have right. but everyone is welcome to my project.