Capsaicin Botnet[6 L4 Attack Methods][Telnet Scanner][Router Botnet]

I coded this botnet over the course of a week
Capsaicin botnet, based on lizard irc bot and lightaidra. Creds to them for some of the source.

DDoS Commands:
.synflood        <host>      <port>      <time>
.ngsynflood      <host>      <port>      <time>
.ackflood        <host>      <port>      <time>
.ngackflood      <host>      <port>      <time>
.holdflood       <host>      <port>      <time> (Sometimes takes longer to finish)
.junkflood       <host>      <port>      <time> (Sometimes takes longer to finish)

Scanner Commands:
.scan_start     -    Starts telnet scanner
.scan_stop      -    Stops telnet scanner

Misc Commands:
.exit           -    Exits the bot

Currently version 1.3

Use ncat -kvlp 8085 -m 100000 to host the Net

Download

14 years old kiddo who spend 24 hours per day in www.greek-chat.gr while chatting with 35-40-45 years old women 

and admited that he cant even read JAVA or C#, but only dos suddedly code ? No kiddo you aint ... crawl back to your hole 

you code shit

dp0JmZ3.png

I can't decide what is worst with you, your ignorance, the fact that you try to convience your self that you're hacker? the fact that i see you everyday in a chat room ? IDK.. i give up

So in other words yesterday you couldnt read 1 line in C and Java and suddedly you write codes xaxa0xa0xa0... 

you pathetic kid i'm tired of you, you cant even read the file that you stole from another forum and you say that u wrote.

YOU SAID YOU DONT KNOW ANY PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE AND NOW YOU POST ME C CODES? XA0XA0XA0XA0A

Edited by AccessDenied

Link from original site: https://www.nulled.to/topic/139899-capsaicin-botnet-6-l4-attacks-telnet-scanner-router-botnet/

But sure you coded it, even tho u dont know what private-public-protected means.

Edited by AccessDenied

Source is made by me and one friend and it's free for all to use that's why i shared it.
Also noone talked to you i dont care if u bored of me just stop spam my topics , i didnt shared it to proove something to you. :)

Source is made by me and one friend and it's free for all to use that's why i shared it.

Also noone talked to you i dont care if u bored of me just stop spam my topics , i didnt shared it to proove something to you. :)

pooo re mlk mipos  ise kai coder stin ncsoft? ola eseis ta ftiaxnete kai an sas pou ti kani to if i to int i to otidipote googlarete 2 ores

pooo re mlk mipos  ise kai coder stin ncsoft? ola eseis ta ftiaxnete kai an sas pou ti kani to if i to int i to otidipote googlarete 2 ores

mipws na stamatiseis na poulas l2jfrozen packs kai na matheis monos sou na ftiaxneis sources?

Mhn kathesai kai milas me enan apotuximeno, aurio me8aurio tha postarw eikones apo to greek-chat pou kathete kai mou grafei oti POTE sti zwh tou

den ekane kamia glosa programmatismou oute kan html kai ton rwtisa (eno milagame sobara) an xerei ti diafora public me private kai abstract kai mou eipe oxi kai tou eipa na tou dixw ta vasika alla ton sixa8ika meta pou elege tin lexh botnet botnet botnet olh thn wra. thelw na dw ti 8a pei otan postarw tis eikones na dw ta moutra tou pou kathete k leei xafnika oti grafei trelous kwdikes.. btw giati asxolise? eides ti fatsa tou gelagan oloi mazi tou. sto skype kanoume plaka me auton kai exoume postari ti fatsa tou pantou. ton exoun sapisi sto xulo kai ine spiriaris kai xontros se 1 skotino dwmatio.. pigene des ti photo tou..

anyway mhn asxolise

mipws na stamatiseis na poulas l2jfrozen packs kai na matheis monos sou na ftiaxneis sources?

teach me please, an den sou aresoun ta frozen packs mou tote gt m grafeis nice pack kai to dokimases pou oute kan pou thimame an ta exeis dokimasei kiolas :s 

gamieme na t ftiaksw alla den to paizw gnwstis oute ta poulaw 30000 euro , vazw oti gnwsi exw grafw oti kserw rotaw an kolisw kai to poulaw 20 euro to apotelesma osoi voithisan to exw sto topic mou dn m ta kanane alli kai egrapsa solo entaksei trele mou ? :)

kala nai den tha asxolithw allo