[L2Off] L2Globalnet

FidoW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any info about when your chronice updates will take place? The project sounds interesting, but I really need to have an idea about when these will happen before i start. Will it be in 3months?In 4 years maybe? Is there any chance that you will keep it interlude forever?

Any info about when your chronice updates will take place? The project sounds interesting, but I really need to have an idea about when these will happen before i start. Will it be in 3months?In 4 years maybe? Is there any chance that you will keep it interlude forever?

Probably at the end of the year or start of 2017, more or less, we'll decide that later depending on how server goes, it can vary -/+2 months, but not more.

First update will be to Gracia Final, after another 8/10 months (again... depending on how server goes), we'll do the final update to High Five.

Edited by FidoW

Server sounds really interesting and promising, and the feedback from other players is nice as well. If I had more time I would definitely try it out.
Also love the idea of no Dual box. Good luck!

Edited by Hann1bal

Not real online players. U can have a box in city while u are playing, and everybody have a dwarf selling in Giran/Aden...

As always, there is someone who must spread some shit. Even if is real or not, without any payments he is top 1 on L2topzone :) I really appreciate someone who do this kind of work, it remind me of old days from Lineage 2.

Of course people like you won't recognize a good server or our efforts (as developers) to bring something decent where you can play and stop searching for servers every 3-4 days. Telling the truth which it harms you but this is it.

Good luck Fidow, I know you from 10 years, you are doing a great job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Server update to Gracia Final

As we promised when we first announced the server we're going to perform an update to Gracia Final on October 12!

Come and play with us!

Edited by FidoW