L2Sguard Server Protection[Security Updates!][22/01/21]

check this screen

9MjGCYtBQ9WwONIjxaNz0A.png

yes ladies and germs THAT is a backdoor, that is from their custom packet handler which hooks on UNetworkHandler::AddNetworkQueue (that's Server->Client packets), when they send their little 0xF5 custom packet to the client, the client takes the string contained in the packet and sends it straight to ShellExecuteW no checks no filtering, now whatever the intentions of the makers of this shit is isn't really the point, considering the level of server owners we have these days (idiots and teenagers mostly) you really want to trust them with an unfiltered administrator shell to your PC? nah man fuck that

tl;dr

guard is shit and has a backdoor shell to your pc via custom packet, don't buy this shit and if you're a player, stay the fuck away from servers running it

Meanwhile they ShellExecuted the living shit out of you XD

yeah i hooked that the second i saw it  :P and even if i hadn't you think i'd run that shit on my pc? xD

before 1 month some your friends ( said this on my Topic )

now i coming back ,  i don't send my friends i coming alone 

http://imgur.com/a/atxCi

L2Era.com has your protection and you use ShellExecuteW on guard.des

http://imgur.com/a/Ab4Ch

now the users can't see if you have filter or no , ( if you use it on the time in update your files or no ) maybe admin send command of the players client ? or you ?
can admin of the server to trust you ? ( i think is hard because and your java code is compiled )

Some things we need to think about before we do it
and as i said and on your another topic ( with Best l2j packs ) 
Stable And Trusted! ( realy ? ) you use every time big titles

have a nice day !
Edited by pirama

It is understandable that with your lack of knowledge you couldn't figure out how to create a filter for this on your own, but you only had to ask, we're fine with helping programmers who lack basic understanding further their knowledge, this is how you can correctly filter it:

wchar_t url[1024];
  Disassemble(packet+1, "S", sizeof(url), &url);
  if (wcsncmp(url, L"http://", 7) == 0)
   ShellExecuteW(0, 0, url, 0, 0 , SW_SHOW);

It is understandable that with your lack of knowledge you couldn't figure out how to create a filter for this on your own, but you only had to ask, we're fine with helping programmers who lack basic understanding further their knowledge, this is how you can correctly filter it:
  wchar_t url[1024];
  Disassemble(packet+1, "S", sizeof(url), &url);
  if (wcsncmp(url, L"http://", 7) == 0)
   ShellExecuteW(0, 0, url, 0, 0 , SW_SHOW);

i have add filter before 26 days ...

and who know if you use only 1 time ? pro coder lol ( you can use it 1000 times ... on dll need only 1 import )

I think that my answer is sufficient, if Anarchy (he's actually a friend of mine, who's consulting us here and there about security), didn't give you that filter idea you would've done it? nah, ofc not, but its security 101, so bringing the same thing on me? :D that's pathetic!

In anyway, there're 100500 ways to build a non-encrypted module that will show 0/100 score and will contain a lot of shit inside. So basically, when people choose a protection, or even ANY software provided by 3rd party they consider the validity of the company, age of the company, who's working with that company etc..

Stop your drama pirama, you said it once, it's enough. Keep working on your project, guard and/or whatever. If you have something valid to say, go for it. Supposition, keep it for yourself.

They are proved to be trusted. So, mind your own business. Further spam will be deleted.

Edited by SweeTs

Stop your drama pirama, you said it once, it's enough. Keep working on your project, guard and/or whatever. If you have something valid to say, go for it. Supposition, keep it for yourself.

if you read my post is not ( Supposition )... is proofs ( i have and photo ) and every one can see 

Dear users,

Some times has passed since we published our l2sguard documentation, many things were added, and we felt that our current customers and future customers aren't aware of the changes. Therefore we decided to update our documentation PDF and share it with you.

Inside you will see what has happened with our l2s-guard modules, what additions has we made and more. 

We hope you like it!

L2s-Guard Documentation

Edited by l2-scripts

• 2 weeks later...

Dear friends, 

Glad to announce a few important messages,

First we're launching our own SGCP (sguard control panel) in September, that will be described a bit later, for now I can say that this panel will include many useful information and 24/7 action service for our clients.

Second thing is related to the sguard module which is being finalized these days and released in just few days, it will include many improvements, related to performance, ease of access, error definitions and overall back-end boring stuff.

Stay tuned for news!

• 3 weeks later...

Dear friends!

Our team has developed a great module for HF5 and Interlude (or bellow). Module will show damage, and other important combat messages on screen. We tried to make the most accurate analogy as its done on Classic and GOD chronicles.

This module is available ONLY for l2-sguard clients and the pricing is relatively low. 

I was to highlight that this module isn't made as an interface and is covered by l2s-sguard protection distribute, means we guarantee nobody can steal it for you. 

When purchasing this module, you can config the system as you like for the following parameters: font size, font color, any other custom message on screen (i.e mob dead, raid defeated etc.)

For more information please contact me in skype or PM.

Best regards and I wish everybody a successful work/study year!

Video: 

• 3 weeks later...

This system is highly recommended, it is one of the most powerful and best configured that exist today, also has a very affordable price for the profitability that gives you security level. Very satisfied and grateful, both with the product, and with the attention provided by the L2script support staff

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ATTENTION:

New hwid module is done, and tested on a high populated server. Old clients may request a manual graduate upgrade and new clients have it by default.

For benefits and more information contact me in skype.