L2Dot Net Interlude Project

For the second time L2 Warpgate Development team noticed your following up our footsteps which is not a negative one.

Since the moment you have heard us calling out our Private Classic Server you intended on opening a public Classic Project Source assembly based on Java.

Later you announced your lack of motivation and quit.

Then on the 25th March you posted at our Advertising Topic about our Net rework and implementations: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/195652-l2net-l2-warpgate/?p=2543585

Now your back on track to start a new Project based on Net.

As i said before http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/195652-l2net-l2-warpgate/?p=2547585:

DEV|Supreme, on 09 Apr 2016 - 5:37 PM, said:

(...)

Regarding other classic private servers. We disallow people to post our Server on other forums. It brings a bad reputation and we have always disallowed it plus we dont see others as competition, simply because we need more quality in the private server scene. Our entire community is important to us and I will do anything in my power to provide you guys the best quality possible.

(...)

Anyway Good Luck (again) with the open L2 Net project, hope you won't give false hopes to everyone as your old events...

What are you talking about? I was trying to get this working based on Jenose's C# project since 2014 but I did not have the knowledge you do it back then.

No one copied you and no one gives a shot about your server mate. I didn't even read your reply. I stopped on the copy part.

The project I am based on is there since 2008 so I am guessing you are copying someone.

First you need to start being more humble...

Let's remember to ourselves it was after L2 Warpgate team announcing developing with Net Framework that it tiped you off to post at our Topic and after several ways you started working on Net, you can not just admit it or it might be too harsh for you to accept it.

Secondly offending will not make your post a better argument, Humanity thinks by offending they are on top of the food chain.

And finally we are not copying anyone besides our own L2JSource as we mentioned on the previous post under our Advertising Topic.

We know that every leacked / public C# L2 Projects are poorly written and lacks several perfomances.

Also im part of L2JServer's Advanced users which made me reach several experienced developing members who helped me up to date.

And those are the reasons we started from scratch a completely new Project.

As for you, well, I was about to give you a hand if you needed but im sure your acceptable agreement is not up for the time being.

Sorry if we could not reach a peaceful dialog.

hope you won't give false hopes to everyone as your old events

Hope on a forsaken old crappy C# ? This forum never fails to entertain me. Lets create an open source Node.js aCis style project just to waste our time doing it AGAIN but more crappy.

Edited by xxdem

Anyways, I wonder how easy for you it is to go from one language to another. Well every lang is similar and everything, but every got some nuances. Isnt it best to stick to the one you are best at?

hope you won't give false hopes to everyone as your old events

Hope on a forsaken old crappy C# ? This forum never fails to entertain me. Lets create an open source Node.js aCis style project just to waste our time doing it AGAIN but more crappy.

Anyways, I wonder how easy for you it is to go from one language to another. Well every lang is similar and everything, but every got some nuances. Isnt it best to stick to the one you are best at?

Your both right, the best should always be the one you feel good at and that one that suits well for your goals.

For example, L2 Warpgate will not use C# since it lacks several perfomance issues as its more for the applications type

The best will always be ++ assemblies such as C++ (L2Off) or Java equally.

Remember Net is not exclusively for C# only...

Yeah that's why I develop in c#

Supreme won't even read your reply. I have a private L2.net project which I started working on 2 months ago.

You are free to give me your email and you will be invited to see it. I don't even give a shit about your project this time. Yeah I did share velvet just to get on you. This has nothing to do with your server though. If it sister I would do it in classic not il. So stop posting stuff based on nothing but your illusions.

Now spare your time and go develop your server. Thanks.

Stop harassing those who offers you a hand and start being more civilized. 

Else you're gonna keep failing every time mate...

Quite honestly no one except Szakalaka "gave me a hand" or made an actual productive commend or question.

That will never fail to make me laugh.

Anyone who cared a bit about l2j or made regular bug report can be adv users

And your just about right Sdw and those attitudes were the ones which made me leave the Adv. Users Talk Scene

But sometimes it amuses me passing by and reading about the DMCA drama such as:

We already started communication with GitHub, we will make a communicate in the followings days. @Zoey76

Edited by DEV|Supreme

That will never fail to make me laugh.

Anyone who cared a bit about l2j or made regular bug report can be adv users

I was in L2j "Trolls" group... thats the group for chosen ones!  :troll:

Update time.

Completely dropped the old SQLJec database thing that the old developer used to work with.

Adding one by one all the other inserting selecting and restoring methods back using the new pattern.

Reworked part of the IdFactory mainly the singleton pattern.

We can now loggin and create players and everyone is happy and moving.

Movement needs to be reworked as it is super buggy.

Edited by .Elfocrash