L2Dot Net Interlude Project

I doubt it's a good move, there are no c# community, no shares, and for the moment, no projects to refer about.

I agree than fixing can be longer than simply rewrite, but it's not that much longer, and you have to rewrite absolutely everything. I hope you're as motivated as I was for scripts.

As said UnAfraid, if you don't edit the whole organization it will be simply a L2J copy written in C#, which offers no benefits compared to mother project. And all your time will be dedicated to move from one technology to another.

Anyway, gl.

I need neither C# community help nor projects to refer to rather than acis for how things should work.

The project will look nothing like l2j (which currently does because C# is not used properly.

Thanks.

C# is shitty, lets start with facts.

You have no clue..

I need neither C# community help nor projects to refer to rather than acis for how things should work.

The project will look nothing like l2j (which currently does because C# is not used properly.

Thanks.

You have no clue..

You probably don't. Do you know that its a virtual machine language to begin with?

You probably don't. Do you know that its a virtual machine language to begin with?

Which proves my point on the fact that you got no clue.

Both java and C# are "virtual machine languages".

JVM for java is what CLR is for C#.

They both compile to intermediate levels so they can be picked up from the different systems they need to run on.

Which proves my point on the fact that you got no clue.

Both java and C# are "virtual machine languages".

JVM for java is what CLR is for C#.

They both compile to intermediate levels so they can be picked up from the different systems they need to run on.

I don't waste my time with Microsoft bullshit, that company will not exist in the next decade no matter the money they have. 

C# is a scam for idiots who are trapped to it like the "pros" you are talking about, and they claim its the best. Its utter bullshit, if you are starting a new project from scratch why don't you go C++ ? With C# you are re-inventing the wheel with a crappy tool.

I don't waste my time with Microsoft bullshit, that company will not exist in the next decade no matter the money they have. 

C# is a scam for idiots who are trapped to it like the "pros" you are talking about, and they claim its the best. Its utter bullshit, if you are starting a new project from scratch why don't you go C++ ? With C# you are re-inventing the wheel with a crappy tool.

Mate keep your opinion for yourself especially when you don't have knowledge on the subject.

You just proved you don't.

Btw i neither talked about any pros nor said it is the best.

Edited by .Elfocrash

Mate keep your opinion for yourself especially when you don't have knowledge on the subject.

You just proved you don't.

Keep my opinion for myself? How badly damaged are you? This is an open discussion and you tell me to keep my opinion for myself? Your topic will suck dick no matter how hard you try (we both know that you will abandon it in 3 days so just saying). Go against aCis? Just keep showing off your paranoia, every second week with a new project, but this time against aCis ? Get real mate, if this is just your hobby then keep this shitty project and language for yourself, because most of us already got eye cancer with that crap project while reading a few random samples.

If you are as pro as you think try making the project in C++, that WOULD be a legit move. Im not gonna repeat myself again or play your game, you are ignorant

Edited by xxdem

Keep my opinion for myself? How badly damaged are you? This is an open discussion and you tell me to keep my opinion for myself? Your topic will suck dick no matter how hard you try (we both know that you will abandon it in 3 days so just saying). Go against aCis? Just keep showing off your paranoia, every second week with a new project, but this time against aCis ? Get real mate, if this is just your hobby then keep this shitty project and language for yourself.

Your "false" opinion, because you are provide misleading information.

No one said i am going against acis. In fact i am using it as a guide.

You made in mind a little concept of my trying to fight java, which is not the case.

I could not care less, it is just fun and i will build this just for the fun of it.

And yeah it is my hobby and my job, and i do wanna share it. What is your problem with that?

Did anyone forced you to use it? Spare my time.

EDIT: I don't have the knowledge or the need to make a project in C++. 

For what i wanna do C# is more than perfect. I don't expect something else especially in a java based forum but spare my time again.

Edited by .Elfocrash

Thats fine by me. I just find no point of creating and sharing a C# aCis like that undoubtedly will be discontinued in a few days.

You get a VirtualMachine project that is barely cross platform

Edited by xxdem

Thats fine by me. I just find no point of creating and sharing a C# aCis like that undoubtedly will be discontinued in a few days.

You get a VirtualMachine project that is barely cross platform

Then see it being discontinued and make fun of me :)

Do you actually know that JVM stands for Java Virtual Machine? This is not even a points.

Both java and c# are vm languages. That's what makes them portable and cross platform.

Lol, don't even get me started on that.

While it works great on windows, it has a shitload of issues on Linux and osx. But it's been only 2 years, that's fucking young

Lol, don't even get me started on that.

While it works great on windows, it has a shitload of issues on Linux and osx. But it's been only 2 years, that's fucking young

I don't want it to run on Linux anyway. My point is to optimize it for windows.

Sure Mono will run it just fine but it is not made to run on linux.

So stop talking about code portability with your VM argument, you just proved you're a junior as well

It is cross platform and and portable. It's not as much as java though i do agree but that's not even my point.

And i proved nothing yet.