Vote Manager Npc V3

Any ideas to update this manager?

Api will be next update any ideas to add in there?

I have see on Hi5 (API) Vote Manager when you vote manager with "item reward" gives you and extra stats like passive with timer (500 extra HP for 1 hour, +5% XP for 4 hours , etc..)

Edit:

Because as i can see you will not make it API on this life then make it with delay on every topsite like:

Whos voting now on Topzone , Whos voting now on Hopzone , Whos voting now on Network

it's not hard to do this change but im bored to do it right now, i think people can do it without help if they start read what they add on they source and do not just apply the patch as blind persons.

Edited by Tony360

I have see on Hi5 (API) Vote Manager when you vote manager with "item reward" gives you and extra stats like passive with timer (500 extra HP for 1 hour, +5% XP for 4 hours , etc..)

Edit:

Because as i can see you will not make it API on this life then make it with delay on every topsite like:

Whos voting now on Topzone , Whos voting now on Hopzone , Whos voting now on Network

it's not hard to do this change but im bored to do it right now, i think people can do it without help if they start read what they add on they source and do not just apply the patch as blind persons.

Its my share and i will update it when i got time..so if you have any personal problems with me waiting your pm to find a solution..dont act like a kid

Its my share and i will update it when i got time..so if you have any personal problems with me waiting your pm to find a solution..dont act like a kid

What problem? I don't even know you... I just give you ideas for updates....

private int _teleMode;
private boolean _isCrystallizing;
private boolean _isCrafting;
+private boolean _isVoting;

public List<Integer> getSelectedBlocksList()
	{
		return _selectedBlocksList;
	}
+	
+	public final boolean isVoting()
+	{
+		return _isVoting;
+	}
+	
+	public final void setIsVoting(boolean value)
+	{
+		_isVoting = value;
+	}
+

How to add this in L2jFrozen 1132 ? I did not find these lines in L2PCInstance.java.

frozen no need this lines. 

1132 version have this lines :)

sorry for bad english

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

how to fix l2network voting on L2JFrozen ? topzone hopzone working perfect, thank u for share

use https instead of http in config link