Best Time To Play?

origins

Best time to play?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. As a lineage player, when do you have the most time/prefer a server to open?Multiple choise

As a lineage player, when do you have the most time/prefer a server to open?Multiple choise

In other words you want to open aserver and u just ask when to open it, no just crawl back to your hole and dont bother open more server romanian boy.

We have already 65.306.301 just for yesterday.

-Sincerely Barak Obama

I am definitely not opening any server, i am having a hard time finding a populated good server and i thought maybe i am searching a server in the wrong time of the year.Your response is offensive and misplaced ,but there was no way for you to know the intent of my question ,so in the end its no problem.

I am definitely not opening any server, i am having a hard time finding a populated good server and i thought maybe i am searching a server in the wrong time of the year.Your response is offensive and misplaced ,but there was no way for you to know the intent of my question ,so in the end its no problem.

BULLSHIT everywhere bullshit.. a good server no need summer or winter or celebrations...  thats bullshit 

and even if it needed you can use your fucking brain and ur fucking logic and think...  

Summer is the biggest (free of time) period  even tho u cant be sure about that cause not all countries have same season... so u need focus at the people who join you.

Edited by AccessDenied

Saying disgraceful things without presenting any proof to back them up ,is, and let me quote you ,,BULLSHIT''.The fact is, you don't know if the population

is spread evenly throughout the year or not, I don't know either , but at least I have this poll going on ,and after a long period of time it will generate

a decent answer, hopefully .I would be fucking happy to be proven wrong , and see that in the end the population is faithful to the game regardless the

time of year it is played.

Then you suggested summer may be the season to go, again, without generating any proof whatsoever.I am sorry if i am mistaken on this, but i guess 

your argument might have sounded something like this: [you know ,little kids have vacation in summer and they can sit all day and play].Well again

i am sorry but i don't think little kids are the target audience a good server should acquire, and also i am fairly positive that the lineage base

is mostly composed of old die-hard players.The counter argument is that people will not invest time in the summer-time because there are far better 

things to do that sitting around all day. 

The fact is ,everything we say at this point its just speculation. You haven't said anything productive , smart or even at least good on this topic

because you didn't want to, or even more likely, because you can't. I think you are an uneducated , mean, little greek kid,your vocabulary reflects that, that fact 

that you turned this( i might add , a very good question) into a flame section  , certainly reflects that.Feel free to comment everything you want next , but

i am not going to respond to you anymore, period.

Edited by origins

Saying disgraceful things without presenting any proof to back them up ,is, and let me quote you ,,BULLSHIT''.The fact is, you don't know if the population
is spread evenly throughout the year or not, I don't know either , but at least I have this poll going on ,and after a long period of time it will generate
a decent answer, hopefully .I would be fucking happy to be proven wrong , and see that in the end the population is faithful to the game regardless the
time of year it is played.

Then you suggested summer may be the season to go, again, without generating any proof whatsoever.I am sorry if i am mistaken on this, but i guess 
your argument might have sounded something like this: [you know ,little kids have vacation in summer and they can sit all day and play].Well again
i am sorry but i don't think little kids are the target audience a good server should acquire, and also i am fairly positive that the lineage base
is mostly composed of old die-hard players.The counter argument is that people will not invest time in the summer-time because there are far better 
things to do that sitting around all day. 

The fact is ,everything we say at this point its just speculation. You haven't said anything productive , smart or even at least good on this topic
because you didn't want to, or even more likely, because you can't. I think you are an uneducated , mean, little greek kid,your vocabulary reflects that, that fact 
that you turned this( i might add , a very good question) into a flame section  , certainly reflects that.Feel free to comment everything you want next , but
i am not going to respond to you anymore, period.

i dont even read. bb :DD

A good point ,i can relate to this  :'(

wow u should be proud he gave u a real reason. actualy is anxiaty and responsibilities that force you to play and forget everything.. its our reaction.. 

Edited by AccessDenied

• 3 months later...

The more responsibilities people have, the more they want to play L2.

^+1 haha :D I work like 9 hours daily and all I wounder is why they don't let me install L2 on my workstation :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

best time to play 18:00 - 06:00

Agree... And at that time i had most players to be honest.

Also on night is perfect to spend time...that's only if you don't need to wake on morning.

• 4 weeks later...

season : winter

why? well i live at an island , so at summer we all go to work into hotels and stuff... so a good season is endings of octomber

Weather becomes agressive , rainy .. so hot chocolate-coffee and lineage 2 .. times  19:00 until morning

season : winter

why? well i live at an island , so at summer we all go to work into hotels and stuff... so a good season is endings of octomber

Weather becomes agressive , rainy .. so hot chocolate-coffee and lineage 2 .. times  19:00 until morning

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA