These guys dont care about l2 community they care only to earn money as much as they can,thats it...

They dont change anything at their servers all these years,they think that l2 is the same as before...Also about corruptiom who will trust them when before every grand opening they promise a stable server without bugs,hacks and corruption but they fail? 21stCentury is a corrupted clan with his friends and with gm chars as always and they believe that will start play anyone at their servers..They believe that L2 players are 15 y/o and dont know their movements

Edited by TSELIGKAS

We're used to such comments from alt accounts of competitors or retards. Yeah some of you are retards and I am glad you're not playing on L2DeathWhisper. But if you accuse us for corruption, do it with proofs. We are not corrupted, you can't just create stories against us without having a single proof. Anyway, regarding the last year, well yeah we made some critical mistakes and invested less money that the amount we should have invested for hosting and advertising. This time we've worked very hard and re-balanced the whole game and each different class on PVE, PVP and Olympiad Mode. Just give it a try and then you can post your negative comments again, but please do it with proofs and arguments, not just random words.

I kindly request a moderator to take action here and clean some posts since they just discredit me, my staff and my project. We all accept negative and positive comments but as I said they must be explained at least.

Edited by Frank

for the ppl (deal with it l2 = money who idiot gona open server with out donations etc?)

frank and g.mod you dont need delete replys etc i was going to join but i saw some deleted post thats bad i never read replys i dont care what they saying most of them its from haters

you should let replys as it was you dont have nothing to hide :)

also dont wait from mxc to bring you more people .. max people you can get from here its 10 maybe 15 randoms( included me ofc) who gona play for like 1 week etc :)

why u need to have a topic here? simple google bot OP !! ;) thats the truth

gl to your server once again :)

We're used to such comments from alt accounts of competitors or retards. Yeah some of you are retards and I am glad you're not playing on L2DeathWhisper. But if you accuse us for corruption, do it with proofs. We are not corrupted, you can't just create stories against us without having a single proof. Anyway, regarding the last year, well yeah we made some critical mistakes and invested less money that the amount we should have invested for hosting and advertising. This time we've worked very hard and re-balanced the whole game and each different class on PVE, PVP and Olympiad Mode. Just give it a try and then you can post your negative comments again, but please do it with proofs and arguments, not just random words.
I kindly request a moderator to take action here and clean some posts since they just discredit me, my staff and my project. We all accept negative and positive comments but as I said they must be explained at least.

There are a lot posted photos in the topics of your previous servers...Dont make us to go search them..Also can you answer me at one question please? Have you ever give free items to your friends and gm chars? Also do you want to speak about the bugs of your server? Phx rules? Unlimited coins at your previous servers and you believe that will someone make a donation? Are you serious? Also who is hater? If someone tell the truth is hater? You want only to lick you at this forum..Ok keep up with this attitude and will fail again...We will be here to make fun with your brand new epic failure... :)

for the ppl (deal with it l2 = money who idiot gona open server with out donations etc?)

frank and g.mod you dont need delete replys etc i was going to join but i saw some deleted post thats bad i never read replys i dont care what they saying most of them its from haters

you should let replys as it was you dont have nothing to hide :)

also dont wait from mxc to bring you more people .. max people you can get from here its 10 maybe 15 randoms( included me ofc) who gona play for like 1 week etc :)
why u need to have a topic here? simple google bot OP !! ;) thats the truth

gl to your server once again :)

He depends on maxcheaters...He posts with alt accounts and praise his own server! Also he dont forget to make status update every day about it. Additionally he spams at other sites servers and forums about his server... Noone from the ppl who says negative comments are haters just express their own oppinion from the previous servers which are failed after one week max Edited by MeVsYou

There are a lot posted photos in the topics of your previous servers...Dont make us to go search them..Also can you answer me at one question please? Have you ever give free items to your friends and gm chars? Also do you want to speak about the bugs of your server? Phx rules? Unlimited coins at your previous servers and you believe that will someone make a donation? Are you serious? Also who is hater? If someone tell the truth is hater? You want only to lick you at this forum..Ok keep up with this attitude and will fail again...We will be here to make fun with your brand new epic failure... :)

Go find the photos and post them here. Also we've never gave any kind of items to any players and I already mentioned it above. But what's the point of talking with you? You haven't even seen the new features list and what we've changed to our server and you claim that we don't make any changes.

Anyway that's enough. This is an advertisement topic, we have invested our time and our money on L2DeathWhisper and we'll do our best to make it succeed.

For the community of DeathWhisper, we are going to post news very soon and there is a closed beta coming as well.

What are the new features? Are you kidding me? You put armor upgrader to have more donations because you make it more hard than before and you change the pvp/farm zones? Enough dude...Ahh i forget you put auto mana pots at your server haha and top pvp event...

At all of your previous servers all the players complain about the too hard farm and about donations..Wake up if you want dont fail for one more time...And trust me all the players get bored with your previous servers because they farm 2-3 weeks to obtain gear and after you close your servers because the community reduced and noone goes for pvp....

To sum up...You dont change ANYTHING.....!

good luck bro with your server :) i will support you for sure :) i didnt have play l2deathwisper before but i have heard good words :)
sorry if i make any mistake on english :)

What are the new features? Are you kidding me? You put armor upgrader to have more donations because you make it more hard than before and you change the pvp/farm zones? Enough dude...Ahh i forget you put auto mana pots at your server haha and top pvp event...

At all of your previous servers all the players complain about the too hard farm and about donations..Wake up if you want dont fail for one more time...And trust me all the players get bored with your previous servers because they farm 2-3 weeks to obtain gear and after you close your servers because the community reduced and noone goes for pvp....

To sum up...You dont change ANYTHING.....!

1) We've created Armor Upgrader and Armor Upgrade Levels, more information here: http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=641

The only reason we added that is to vanish the gap between new players and older ones. Since this was the main issue on DeathWhisper. The price required for the armor is exactly the same as it was on previous deathwhisper so NO we did not add this armor upgrader for more donations.

2) We've added Party Farm Zone and Chaotic Farm Zone with really good mobs and drops. Worthy for every party or clan to farm there. Since our players were not satisfied with our previous farming system we decided to change it and make it more attractive and less boring.

3) We've reworked all the classes on PVE, PVP and Olympiad Mode.

I just mentioned 3 of the most important things we did. In order to show you for one more time that you're completely wrong and you're just put out your hate against me and DeathWhisper. I bet that If Versus make that topic you wouldn't post such negative comments.

Anyway, nowdays Lineage 2 servers die fast for 2 reasons. 1) Lack of Balance between classes and 2) Lack of features and gameplay progress. We haven't changed the core of Lineage 2, but we've added very cool things to make our game never ending or at least extend the progress of each character.

good luck bro with your server :) i will support you for sure :) i didnt have play l2deathwisper before but i have heard good words :)

sorry if i make any mistake on english :)

Thank you for your kind words, glad to see you on L2DeathWhisper!

If you give free items to your friends like at previous servers your server will die for sure...21stCentury friend corrupted clan...

Also i dont blame you Frank,i dont have any argument with you or with Versus aka Fakoykas

You dont admit that you have fail at all your previous servers which you have open...This is your big fault..

If you give free items to your friends like at previous servers your server will die for sure...21stCentury friend corrupted clan...

Also i dont blame you Frank,i dont have any argument with you or with Versus aka Fakoykas

You dont admit that you have fail at all your previous servers which you have open...This is your big fault..

You're wrong once again. Scroll up and read what I've said: "Anyway, regarding the last year, well yeah we made some critical mistakes and invested less money that the amount we should have invested for hosting and advertising."

I admit that we made mistakes in the past but we never gave any item for free to anyone and for no reason on L2DeathWhisper.

21st Century is an oldschool clan playing since 2009, but you can go ahead and see for yourself, we always treated them like equals. Check our forum: http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum

Edited by Frank

LOL @ all the haters, i've knows Frank for years now and Him and His Team does a great job when it comes to making a private server and to whoever said he was corrupt, that is the biggest BS ever, i've been on most of Frank's servers and never have i seen any corruption.

PS: and no this is not Frank's Alt LOL.

LOL @ all the haters, i've knows Frank for years now and Him and His Team does a great job when it comes to making a private server and to whoever said he was corrupt, that is the biggest BS ever, i've been on most of Frank's servers and never have i seen any corruption.

PS: and no this is not Frank's Alt LOL.

Funny how dat guy still has supporters for another fail project.what is special? nothing and noone can mention anything special. Its another 3 days server and re-name and re-open to get 10 euros donations.

Whats rly funny is how dat clan 21century u claim to be "old school" since '09 but Im in mid business a little after BnB closed (x3) which was way before '09 and never saw it in ANY kind of server. Im not sayin its ur clan but Im not sayin u never gave free items either.

(just wanted to increase my post count xD )

Played every single project since 2009

corruption,bugs,money hungry admins and totally unskilled

Frank said it would be "different" in the last one and srv was unplayable from the first day (dont want to mention giran siege tragedy of admin skills)

Only autists would rejoin this joke