frank is at arahova and make vacations with the money from donators also fakoykas find a job as a waiter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If we were to open the server again, there'd be no donations for items, just cosmetics (armor/weapon skins etc) and rework in many features. Actually some of the rework was already completed before we gave up on the server. You see, people like TSELIGKAS that cry and flame all the time and then when the server is closed they want it back, is the cancer of this community and a huge demotivator to any of us that do this as a hobby.

Generally it's not worth it anymore, after doing this for so many years i'm kinda done having to deal with people like him.

52 minutes ago, Versus said:

If we were to open the server again, there'd be no donations for items, just cosmetics (armor/weapon skins etc) and rework in many features. Actually some of the rework was already completed before we gave up on the server. You see, people like TSELIGKAS that cry and flame all the time and then when the server is closed they want it back, is the cancer of this community and a huge demotivator to any of us that do this as a hobby.

Generally it's not worth it anymore, after doing this for so many years i'm kinda done having to deal with people like him.

Trust me, its worth for you. Becouse your Server will Write History of best PVP Server.  Dont give up dude! I Played After my First Server in lineage2world.com at your deathwhisper, I liked all. The Farming, pvp and the gears!! 

Everywhere is Vote to get stats, Farm for gears is oldschool! Bring the oldschool Server back !! 

If you Need help to Open, I will offer me. 

Thank you. It's not that we need help, we got the experience and the pack for it. It's just that we lost interest. I'm not saying DW will never return, but for now there's no plans for that.