Contact Details For Vanganth

Hi,

I would like to buy the Vanganth pack for IL, trying to find some contacts for that guy but without any help.

I don't know why but i can't succeed on creating an account on L2Server forum.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I would like to buy the Vanganth pack for IL, trying to find some contacts for that guy but without any help.

I don't know why but i can't succeed on creating an account on L2Server forum.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

vanganth@hotmail.com

Praying, worshiping, blowjobing... does not work.

Basicly nothing will draw his attention.

Just send him money first and then email him, you will get what you want lol.

Hello there,

If you would like, I'm selling my pack from vanganth. It comes with Files from Vanganth + Access to his SVN, unlimited keys etc.

If you want, add my skype: dubluw_sesa

Have a nice day !

Just stop with this kind of messages. 

Just stop with this kind of messages. 

are you sure that it is good idea to buy some product, if you even can't reach developer for purchasing?

http://depmax64.com/en/pages/main

check please our offers. You may get free trial

are you sure that it is good idea to buy some product, if you even can't reach developer for purchasing?

i agree

Why is Smart Guard so expensive on your website and on their website is with 100$ less ?

Why is Smart Guard so expensive on your website and on their website is with 100$ less ?

because they have different builds for L2j, and L2OFF. And our extender is only one l2off extender which have smart-guard support

because they have different builds for L2j, and L2OFF. And our extender is only one l2off extender which have smart-guard support

Decrease your prices a bit and you may have more customers, including myself. :/

Decrease your prices a bit and you may have more customers, including myself. :/

From time to time we provide discount events. Like now for example on High Five and some services. From your point of view, which price is fair enough?

I hope on your understanding, thats investments in server - is 1 time investment, for enough fair price. Later you'll need just updates, which are cheap and not obligatory, and you may use our products for years.

I really can't understand the point of guys who spend 100-150 USD monthly on hardware, 500-700 Euro in advertising or more, but in their main longterm ownership - extender, they don't invest :) 

From time to time we provide discount events. Like now for example on High Five and some services. From your point of view, which price is fair enough?

I hope on your understanding, thats investments in server - is 1 time investment, for enough fair price. Later you'll need just updates, which are cheap and not obligatory, and you may use our products for years.

I really can't understand the point of guys who spend 100-150 USD monthly on hardware, 500-700 Euro in advertising or more, but in their main longterm ownership - extender, they don't invest :)

Without any offence, from my point of view your current price for the IL ext is way too high, IL is old but not obsolete.

Full version without online limit - 345 USD.

Lower your extender files price and within this sum amount include smartguard.

I am sure you will have a huge rise in customers in a very short time.

Same opinion about the GF ext.