interlude [L2J] L2Blaze

SeconD

we gonna try the x5000 one but could u please remove those epic jewels from the donation shop? be fair with all players at least.. okay i get it rb jewels will be only from epic bosses i tested your beta and i have to say there is nothing to do farm few hours get everything and wait epic bosses to spawn after that what? u should make something that players will stay to farm 

Would be great if you have suggestions for that, this why we opened beta. Yes, I accept that it really easy game play, but it is PVP server main point. So, easy to farm, later - epics, olympiad,, cs and fights with enemy. If you have suggestions, would like to hear it, thank you.

Would be great if you have suggestions for that, this why we opened beta. Yes, I accept that it really easy game play, but it is PVP server main point. So, easy to farm, later - epics, olympiad,, cs and fights with enemy. If you have suggestions, would like to hear it, thank you.

server is totally easy after that easy farm u have nothing to do i would suggest u if u have epics on shop for donation

add them farmable but from those 20 bosses u have make rbs to drop raid tokens means farm coins + raid tokens will cost 1 epic jewerly

for example 1 rb will cost like 1k farm since mobs drop 1-1 farm coins and it's not 100% to be droped 1k farm  tokens and 5 raid tokens 1 epic jewel

add more things like new hats to be more interesting the game play dont make it so classic people will get bored after 1 week cuz there will be nothing to do.

server is totally easy after that easy farm u have nothing to do i would suggest u if u have epics on shop for donation

add them farmable but from those 20 bosses u have make rbs to drop raid tokens means farm coins + raid tokens will cost 1 epic jewerly

for example 1 rb will cost like 1k farm since mobs drop 1-1 farm coins and it's not 100% to be droped 1k farm  tokens and 5 raid tokens 1 epic jewel

add more things like new hats to be more interesting the game play dont make it so classic people will get bored after 1 week cuz there will be nothing to do.

Thanks you for suggestions, will think about your ides.

Thanks you for suggestions, will think about your ides.

at least do it dont be like other owners who are waiting just for "fresh cash" your svr has nothing interesting the pvp one i mean 5 npcs in giran thats all.. premium buffer ? okay i get it at least make champion mobs 1 ressist 1 champion coin Premium users will have all w/o pay any fees if u got any skype send me via pm so i can give u some suggestions before server open.

at least do it dont be like other owners who are waiting just for "fresh cash" your svr has nothing interesting the pvp one i mean 5 npcs in giran thats all.. premium buffer ? okay i get it at least make champion mobs 1 ressist 1 champion coin Premium users will have all w/o pay any fees if u got any skype send me via pm so i can give u some suggestions before server open.

Suggestions you can send to our skype, you will find it in our website - wwww.l2blaze.net

Yesterday got your ideas and few players more, will be updated some things. Also, don't want to do like others pvp servers - many npc without reason when you can put everyting in few npc.

good luck! 

After we closed beta, we made lot of updates for drop, prices, zones, items and etc. Made some things of your suggestions, I think you should like. Yesterday gave option for few players to test and they told that, now looks super.

Do not miss start TODAY 19:00 GMT+3!

WWW.L2BLAZE.NET

After we closed beta, we made lot of updates for drop, prices, zones, items and etc. Made some things of your suggestions, I think you should like. Yesterday gave option for few players to test and they told that, now looks super.

Do not miss start TODAY 19:00 GMT+3!

WWW.L2BLAZE.NET

glad to hear that we gonna be there today wish you good luck!

• 2 months later...

Is there a way to have fun in this server w/o playing dagger class? (or maybe archer)

Yes, all classed balanced for playing. If some class looks less stronger, firstly compare items.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, metallica1 said:

where is the reigister i cannot play admin hello

account is not free so where is the register i see 1000 online 

Hello, after you open l2 window, enter data which you want to play(auto register), if it shows " wrong password", means account already used. We have more than 300 000 accounts in database, so use harder id.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you serious dude?

You launched new season at December 16 so not even 3 weeks? :))

Better start changing something if you still care about L2blaze :)