interlude [L2J] L2Blaze

SeconD

• 3 weeks later...

I just dont like the server only because u can only open 3 x box ! I wanna mass lvl u cant . If they will change it for 5/6 i might bring my guild here ! Gl with ur server.

I just dont like the server only because u can only open 3 x box ! I wanna mass lvl u cant . If they will change it for 5/6 i might bring my guild here ! Gl with ur server.

3 windows is the best practice of all servers, for all players enought 3 windows. We cannot offer more.

• 3 weeks later...

Then i will pass. At least 5 . I like making my own buffers and cov`ers. Gl.

You have option to create few chars in same acc and just reconnect them to buff. Btw, we have buffer.

• 3 weeks later...

whenever I see you use word "season" I have mixed feelings

not sure if I am angry at you or if I pity you

probably both

I hope you at least make good profit from reopening it every few weeks

otherwise you are wasting your life big time

• 3 weeks later...

No, we won't. Why you even post if nobody care about your opinion?

But but .....b4 i post there is no way i could know if some1 will care for my post/opinion. Ur answer was invalid.Im guessing that u are posting without using your brain . Now thats a problem  :poker face:

• 3 weeks later...

we gonna try the x5000 one but could u please remove those epic jewels from the donation shop? be fair with all players at least.. okay i get it rb jewels will be only from epic bosses i tested your beta and i have to say there is nothing to do farm few hours get everything and wait epic bosses to spawn after that what? u should make something that players will stay to farm