Project L2Jwz - Second Generation

This pack is a totally mistake by Gandalf it self. "Limited players". All he can do is decompile packs, and steal things from it, and put his assignature under it... 

I wouldnt not recommend this revision because it is shit. But for those who want it, here is a Unlimited player revision: https://mega.nz/#!JEESnSJb!rZedYlH0wR4LVIqH2OfbwWt4hU4fsaA8mSkRbY7-SMY

Have fun with all these bugs (duplication, skill etc) 

Edit: not only Gandalf can Decompile. But if you do, make the right choise just like denieing the limitation of players ....

Unlimited players revision recompilation credits :  Leo >.>'

Thx for use my credits :P I will Post new rev coming soon

Gandalf It is so stupid that uses a variable to limit players

Well after checking Sunrise is even worth than I thought once again :D Pretty little liar Nevermore, you said you made more stuff, but you made more shit :D

^^ :)

• 7 months later...

This pack is a totally mistake by Gandalf it self. "Limited players". All he can do is decompile packs, and steal things from it, and put his assignature under it... 

I wouldnt not recommend this revision because it is shit. But for those who want it, here is a Unlimited player revision: https://mega.nz/#!JEESnSJb!rZedYlH0wR4LVIqH2OfbwWt4hU4fsaA8mSkRbY7-SMY

Have fun with all these bugs (duplication, skill etc) 

Edit: not only Gandalf can Decompile. But if you do, make the right choise just like denieing the limitation of players ....

Unlimited players revision recompilation credits :  Leo >.>'

I can not find the piece of code where you set the maximum number of players

I only find:

content = content.replace("%servercapacity%", Integer.toString(Config.MAXIMUM_ONLINE_USERS));

servercapacity=5000

from where you set this value?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh, well ... I've used the latest rev of this pack (or at least the latest I could find). I have not checked if the duplicate bug exists, but i believe it can be easily patched. However, If you want to use it - you have to put few days of work into it. The issue with the AIO collumns is easily fixed - there is a backup file, just make 2-nd DB in NaviCat, load the backup there, copy the characters tables and paste them on the first DB. There, however, are other issues, such as configs being in the wrong directory. For this to be fixed you just need to copy the files from config/default to config/. Issue 3 - missing stuff in some of the javas, for example, GiftOfVitality, MasterOfEnchant, etc. You have to manually add some stuff there.

After two days of editing I have finally managed to run it with no errors and with everything on place and I can share with you the compiled pack, but still dont think its worth using it on a live server. I've played on a LIVE using these files and the dupe bug was existing, as well as huge unbalance inbetween classes on both PVP and PVE.

Edited by bru7al

• melron locked this topic