Today at 20:00 GMT +2 THE Second season of Game Of Thrones will come !

Join us and you will won't regret !

13173121_612838675547484_887236492681674

GOTT.png

infoAvalon.jpg

Site : http://playertheia.com/

FaceBook : https://www.facebook.com/L2UnderGroundServers/

Hosted in France and this is the dedicate :

Intel  E5-1650v2
E5-1650v2 6/12t  
3,5 / 3,9 GHz 128 GB of RAM
DDR3 ECC 1600 MHz 2 x480GB of SSD  SOFT and vRack 10Gbs

Any ideas are very welcome ,and i just want to let you know i will not open this server for get rich , i m just away from my home for the next years so i most do something with my free time . "l2 just relax me" i will be the only one who manage the project so you will not have to be worried about corruption. Everything in this servers is Premium . Servers are protected against DDOS , and with 2 protections against bot/hacks programs .

Best Regards to everyone !

Edited by PlayErtheia

i cant understand why u need 2 servers?i think u should make a poll and ppl decide what they will play...later if ur 1st server is stable with some ppl online u can make the other server also!

i cant understand why u need 2 servers?i think u should make a poll and ppl decide what they will play...later if ur 1st server is stable with some ppl online u can make the other server also!

1 is mid rate and 1 is hight rate pvp ..... is a big difference ......  some ppl play mid rate and some of them just pvp servers with high rate

added Facebook LOGIN   ON OUR FORUM = http://playertheia.com/forum/index.php?action=register

Good job with the server!

Thank You :) I hope i will find some players wich are playing Infinite Odyssey :)

Edited by PlayErtheia

Any chance to get a patch for a beta to test the mid rate and see if quests/skills etc work ? 

yes ofc , the pack is from l2scripts if matter for you :)

greed. $$$

HAHAHAHAHA Check out the website guys, the flag counter is definitely not a JPEG image  :happyforever:

Edited by Extreamer

greed. $$$

HAHAHAHAHA Check out the website guys, the flag counter is definitely not a JPEG image  :happyforever:

the website is not finish ... i just recevied and is under construction , instead of the image will be the link with the real visitors and you should know that ......

Edit: i added link , and as you see i have a lot of work to do with all the info , but is good becouse you told me about that , now i can avoid comments like that .

Edited by PlayErtheia