Fail server

Dead forum as allways.

10 days server and dead

GL

i don't think so you are fail my friend :D and now in this epoch players don't use so much forum use facebook

in future i assure forum will be dead all becouse is old and on facebook can reply fast and chat :D

Edited by apocalyps.eu

i don't think so you are fail my friend :D and now in this epoch players don't use so much forum use facebook

in future i assure forum will be dead all becouse is old and on facebook can reply fast and chat :D

truth is that most forums are dead,old days of game were people discussed and showed some action at serbers forum don't exist anymore,but nvm

truth is that most forums are dead,old days of game were people discussed and showed some action at serbers forum don't exist anymore,but nvm

Ru server forums mutcho alive only eu community is dead

Good Server? You open couple months ago and close after 2 months? Now will be the same?

Who can do good server now, well balanced? No one ! Becouse everyone want to make money on Donations ! 

You will like it now, we balanced and fixed most of things, you can join on beta and report us if something is not good

You will like it now, we balanced and fixed most of things, you can join on beta and report us if something is not good

Of course i will start to play after beta. Becouse i hope you saying truth. I wish your dreams come true and finally server will be Online with full of people for more then 3 months.

I will check you !

well people who don't use forum are randoms, they don't know the game, they don't play for fun (for big pvps at epics)

they maybe join server, and get bored after few days cuz they play solo / or he is newby and don't know to make gear.

You need on server big clans, strong cps,many cps (who will fight on big pvps no matter what).

Meaning, they don't emo quit after lose first baium/antharas.

Whitch u never have on server, while you have random people on server you will never make it alive more then 10 days.

People searching for CPs on facebooK? GL with that

And you can write what ever you want about balance this , balance that , we change this/that

It is tales platform whitch really suck, and you other other servers never change a shit.

Because 2 reasons 

- Your developers don't know to change anything

- You simply don't give a shit, same files as everyserver, get some euros and open new in 1 month