Maxtor Profile Gift.

Authority

Hello Here Have Maxtor New Profile Image I Add 3 Models.

90fkUAQ.png              y71wNCe.png                     Txsw0Ru.png                                                                         

GL Maxtor And Thanks. :)

• Downvote 1

On skype he told me he's russian and after 1 week i saw him with the name Authority [Arabic Team]

OMG first of all im not that guy are u speaking about that guy send me project and you tell me if you can send me  I send you and you send me your la2Xerien if im this guy why you trust in me and send me your JOB That Guy ''Walid Newman'' Trade his jobs with me that all put that in your head  and I'm Learning . 

Edited by Authority

OMG first of all im not that guy are u speaking about that guy send me project and you tell me if you can send me  I send you and you send me your la2Xerien if im this guy why you trust in me and send me your JOB That Guy ''Walid Newman'' Trade his jobs with me that all put that in your head  and I'm Learning im not pro like you ;)

yes that's why your ips are the same :) nice try mate.

ok ok ;)

Anyway No Problem Psyancy you are Pro im newbie on that i apreciate Your Opinion with that opinion i can Be good Cuz i do new ideas and working hard for do good joob :) Thx I will learn

we trolling you its ok...

good job man :)

hh Thx man that why you give me -1 reputation :D np dude thx :) Edited by MeVsYou

fixed :P

^^ Thx im Learning Im Right now Newbie  I do That for Funny and experiment My Designs With other Professional designers In that Forum  :)

Edited by Authority

Professionals designers in this forum? Meh the only professional designers can do in this forum is to download a custom font 

inside photoshop, add title with a grunge blended on top and call it logo. there is no "professional" in this forum apart from me.

Also i don't appreciate your work and your skills (if you even have any cause i doubt from your edits), since you use them on staff and on admin

which mean you just show-off or slurp slurp guy.

Although i can tell after 9 years of experience that you aint go far. i shared my first work on fb after 3 years of personal design. I didn't download

templates or add a text and share it but see.. kids nowadays see many youtube videos and copy and call themselves pro ;)

no hate but it annoying me the fact that you slurp slurp staff and u not really special talented guy as i see from ur work.. (don't accept this as

mean sentence, unfortunately in VFX, editing world, we judge from what we see, no words)

And if u dont like judge then just keep it for you and when u get better in this post something really cool ;) so dont take it as hate im just objective

as i think other members will agree on

Ps. this is professional work (for 30 minute)

71tts4.jpg

Also after a quick view on your profil

http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/179069-authority/

really bitch? Fans? You want us as a fanclub because you downloaded a font that 99% of people (include my mother) downloaded already

and you wrote: Authority Team? LOL

imma take my eyes out and shallow them.. 

again Also (not relative to topic)

you try scam people or what?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/199225-wts-freya-l2-j-server-pack/?do=findComment&comment=2528578

you sell clean l2j pack and claim u fixed things :D

the question is, since you fix skills e.t.c and you have basic knowledge then why you don't even know

how to fix this problem 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/199326-problem-to-see-npcs-on-acis-rev-345/?do=findComment&comment=2529315

which even my grandma know is the xml wrong :D 

lol dude...

Edited by AccessDenied

71tts4.jpg

your "work" closely resembles fecal matter

THIS is actual professional work done by me (was used by warner bros and legendary pictures), which took about 7 hours and 22 minutes of non stop work

6cea44e92b.png

Professionals designers in this forum? Meh the only professional designers can do in this forum is to download a custom font

inside photoshop, add title with a grunge blended on top and call it logo. there is no "professional" in this forum apart from me.

Also i don't appreciate your work and your skills (if you even have any cause i doubt from your edits), since you use them on staff and on admin

which mean you just show-off or slurp slurp guy.

Although i can tell after 9 years of experience that you aint go far. i shared my first work on fb after 3 years of personal design. I didn't download

templates or add a text and share it but see.. kids nowadays see many youtube videos and copy and call themselves pro ;)

no hate but it annoying me the fact that you slurp slurp staff and u not really special talented guy as i see from ur work.. (don't accept this as

mean sentence, unfortunately in VFX, editing world, we judge from what we see, no words)

And if u dont like judge then just keep it for you and when u get better in this post something really cool ;) so dont take it as hate im just objective

as i think other members will agree on

71tts4.jpg

Also after a quick view on your profil

http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/179069-authority/

really bitch? Fans? You want us as a fanclub because you downloaded a font that 99% of people (include my mother) downloaded already

and you wrote: Authority Team? LOL

imma take my eyes out and shallow them..

again Also (not relative to topic)

you try scam people or what?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/199225-wts-freya-l2-j-server-pack/?do=findComment&comment=2528578

you sell clean l2j pack and claim u fixed things :D

the question is, since you fix skills e.t.c and you have basic knowledge then why you don't even know

how to fix this problem

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/199326-problem-to-see-npcs-on-acis-rev-345/?do=findComment&comment=2529315

which even my grandma know is the xml wrong :D

lol dude...

the problem is fixed and that job not mine is other friend I post for he cuz he dont have account here and 2nd im not "pro" im LEARNiNG" and I dont have time to fix servers okay ;) Edited by Authority