interlude [L2J] L2Old-School

PAC

So let me get this straight? You opened a topic and paid for a sticky, without even have the slightest idea on what you want the server to be?

Cuz the questions you are asking are:

Low, mid or pvp

Custom or no custom

Quests or not

So what did you actually did till now? Nothing?

Also don't make the mistake to let people vote. First people that will vote in here won't even play the server. For example i can vote x35 just because i can mislead the poll.

Write down your idea, make a good economy plan and make it happen. If you like it then there is a good chance other people will like it too.

So let me get this straight? You opened a topic and paid for a sticky, without even have the slightest idea on what you want the server to be?

Low, mid or pvp

Custom or no custom

Quests or not

Also don't make the mistake to let people vote. First people that will vote in here won't even play the server. For example i can vote x35 just because i can mislead the poll.

Write down your idea, make a good economy plan and make it happen. If you like it then there is a good chance other people will like it too.

First of all as i've told, we are still on a very early stage, we haven't decided some things yet!

When we decide and we  finish  everything , we will open a paid Beta test

What does that mean?You will get paid for every bug you'll find (if you do so)

I have the project in my mind ofc, but we aren't going to open next week or  so, we still have lots of things to do!

Money isn't a problem, if you  want to open a serious project and not servers like the 90%  of servers out there , you should support your own project with your own money and not to wait  for the donations !

Edited by PAC

Low, mid or pvp

Custom or no custom

Quests or not

It doesnt get more true than this.

First of all as i've told, we are still on a very early stage, we haven't decided some things yet!

When we decide and we  finish  everything , we will open a paid Beta test

What does that mean?You will get paid for every bug you'll find (if you do so)

I have the project in my mind ofc, but we aren't going to open next week or  so, we still have lots of things to do!

Money isn't a problem, if you  want to open a serious project and not servers like the 90%  of servers out there , you should support your own project with your own money and not to wait  for the donations !

if you say so why you not pay for a l2off pack?

Why are you saying this?

With  good developers and  Clean Acis  the result is always good.

ok dude, i will try

good luck, and if u fail, your name PAC join in my bitchblack list 

Low, mid or pvp

Custom or no custom

Quests or not

Oh Gosh! so true....

Soon advertising Event will be ON, the 1st winner will be able to get a  reward of 150 Euro in paypal!

Stay Tuned!

Edited by PAC

Nice video. Im sure it is not a video template from sony vegas downloaded and just changed some text. Nice to see that you put that budget to use.

Nice video. Im sure it is not a video template from sony vegas downloaded and just changed some text. Nice to see that you put that budget to use.

If it's so find this template and show it to me.

This is video is made  by a professional  ( Click Me )

This is the First video, we will have more soon!

Once again our budget is high  and more than enough to support our Project.

Thanks for your time , also don't forget  our First advertising event will be on SOON you will have a chance to win 150 EU, stay tuned!

Edited by PAC