[ A V E ] Game Files Encryption Client - Protection Tool

Guys...please send some private msg's to each other and stop spamming like that.

Keep the topic clean!

I bet that everything will be removed so, just waiting for lazy boy.

I bet that everything will be removed so, just waiting for lazy boy.

yeah we know the drill, even the proofs that prove that this tool is yet another shiet will be removed, but the good thing is that noone will buy this crap cause all buyers left mxc for the very same reason

The only crap on this website is Your bullshit talk. Did You do anything? Created anything beside Your own personality problem? Bet You didn't. Comming here, doing nothing, telling shit about everything.
All kind of pretection - even when 90% they are bypassable - are still better than 0%. Need to spend time, have knowledge and sources to break something and get the reward. But You wont understand
as long all you have is bullshit spam talk. 
Now get Your lame-not-able-to-create-anything face out of here and crawl under Your rock.

Edited by aVVe

The only crap on this website is Your bullshit talk. Did You do anything? Created anything beside Your own personality problem? Bet You didn't. Comming here, doing nothing, telling shit about everything.

All kind of pretection - even when 90% they are bypassable - are still better than 0%. Need to spend time, have knowledge and sources to break something and get the reward. But You wont understand

as long all you have is bullshit spam talk. 

Now get Your lame-not-able-to-create-anything face out of here and crawl under Your rock.

Are you really so mentally disturbed that you can't understand why I "attacked" you on this post, or you're simply trying to hide?

Let me revise so we both get our shit straight. Whats the purpose of making "demo" previews without the whole system? Your clients want playable L2Clients which means that at the very end the system has to be complete for the encrypted files to work on the L2 client, you can't give a "demo" unless its a full patch, do you got me now retard?

PS: I can do much more than re-painting things dumbass.

Forum users nowadays became more than e-thugs. Gunna grab some pop-corn.

Btw, what aVVe is trying to say is that everything that can be encrypted can be decrypted aswell. The difference between encryptions is just how much time will take to someone to decrypt and thats all.

aVVe is a top reputation member and unless someone else is using his account he isnt lying and theres some encryption indeed. If the encryption is a really super uber pro one it will take weeks/months to be decrypted if its not it will take an hour. 

When a customer wants to encrypt he doesnt buy the decryption time but just the fact he can encrypt/hide his files. Thats all. If you have another better crypter just go at the marketplace and place a new selling topic. Till then you got almost nothing to do here.

As a girl You has to be on Your period all the time - raging about anything, at every topic and acting like a person with childhood problem.
You are telling me that I'm missing the point. No, I'm not. I read all the post - especially from cestia, but the one who is raging the most
without making any contribution is You. All You can say is "cock, balls, go fuq Yourself" like You were missing all this things in Your miserable life.

All this protection, guards, encryptors can be bypassed - that way or another, but any kind of protection is better than 0% and THATS THE POINT OF MAKING THEM.
Some will take days, some will takes hours but everyone should have on option to buy "protection" they can afford - not only 300 euro code from Russians.
There will be always some kind of nerd which will like to spend his time to challenge himself and bypass all of this guards, encryptors and other crap.

* (Maybe color change and bold font will help You to not miss the point)

PS: I can do much more than re-painting things dumbass.

I stoped to create client mods 4 years ago. I guess You stoped Your mental progression at this point of life.

Forum users nowadays became more than e-thugs. Gunna grab some pop-corn.

Btw, what aVVe is trying to say is that everything that can be encrypted can be decrypted aswell. The difference between encryptions is just how much time will take to someone to decrypt and thats all.

aVVe is a top reputation member and unless someone else is using his account he isnt lying and theres some encryption indeed. If the encryption is a really super uber pro one it will take weeks/months to be decrypted if its not it will take an hour. 

When a customer wants to encrypt he doesnt buy the decryption time but just the fact he can encrypt/hide his files. Thats all. If you have another better crypter just go at the marketplace and place a new selling topic. Till then you got almost nothing to do here.

Exacly. Thats the point, but I guess she refuse to use her brain.
Edited by aVVe

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Jesus descended from heaven and left revelations for magi.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/207068-smart-guards-smart-crypt-is-a-scam/

Any alternative crypt system is useless if exists a code for calling native function for reading client's file.

Jesus descended from heaven and left revelations for magi.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/207068-smart-guards-smart-crypt-is-a-scam/

Any alternative crypt system is useless if exists a code for calling native function for reading client's file.

Thx. I've noticed it, but it is Akumu's problem, not mine. And I doubt he will answer.