[ A V E ] Game Files Encryption Client - Protection Tool

whats this bullshit? The attacker will try to reverse the dlls that encrypt the files not the encrypted files directly you clown

If you want your method to be tested you MUST provide full working system. Else keep your mouth shut

First of all, calm Your tits.

Second of all, read my post or keep Your mouth shut.

Part of the protection is not telling potential exploiters how they can bypass it.

I know You would love to get all files (for free) - even better - uncompiled, understand how it works, check the code, encryption method and then tell "meh", but here is the thing kiddo:

- I'm not here to entertain You, but to provide best way of protection. LameCrypter, SmartCrypter were good once -  then, because they went mass-style, went to shit. I'm not here

for mass-sell, and thats another part of protection for ppl who are interested on getting it for theirs servers.

Anyway, any other post from You - insulting and stupid, will get reported - same like first one.

YOU ARE WELL KNOWN HATER - spaming all L2J projects threads (no matter whos its owner).

I don't know whats Your childhood problem, but I will end it right.........here <--

Take care,

Ave

Edited by aVVe

Part of the protection is not telling potential exploiters how they can bypass it.

I know You would love to get all files (for free) - even better - uncompiled, understand how it works, check the code, encryption method and then tell "meh", but here is the thing kiddo:

- I'm not here to entertain You, but to provide best way of protection. LameCrypter, SmartCrypter were good once -  then, because they went mass-style, went to shit. I'm not here

for mass-sell, and thats another part of protection for ppl who are interested on getting it for theirs servers.

Anyway, any other post from You - insulting and stupid, will get reported - same like first one.

Take care,

Ave

Are you retarded?

If you are afraid to give a fully protected system on the public then whats the purpose of this protection? If I can bypass your demo then your encryption tool is useless

YOU ARE WELL KNOWN HATER - spaming all L2J projects threads (no matter whos its owner).

I don't know whats Your childhood problem, but I will end it right.........here <--

Take care,

Ave

Huh lol yeah he does is a spammer that talks about something that he isnt related, shame that maxtor dosnt doing anything about that ,

P.S.

Well about your cryptor =) if you are not protecting necessary functions from injection, there is not big deal to read whole data file from memmory, i allrdy did that with all of the current cryptors, thats rly kind'a easy cause they use same method that ncsoft does, but either way if your method is in injecting different functions, thats too wouldnt count, as long as those places arent protected from writing(hooking) but again =D its even possible to rewrite the code that protects those regions :D

so its kind'aa need different ways, that im kind'a trying to do now , yeah im too having a cryptor, and its not the same as ncsoft,lame etc =D its doesnt decrypt full from main call so =D

p.S.

Again report that retard, he worth nothing, just big mouth...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gkpd6fmgq434j38/test.zip

And you call it "file protection"? Static key only for beginners! I broke it in 30 minutes without your DLLs. I think this "protection" is not worth 65 euros. Weapongrp.dat file of the last chronicles. Utility to open it have not yet created. Proof: BF70D270BCD94E3B073135FEC6FEC98C - MD5 sums of korean official clients Weapongrp.dat and your Weapongrp.dat is equals.

And you call it "file protection"? Static key only for beginners! I broke it in 30 minutes without your DLLs. I think this "protection" is not worth 65 euros. Weapongrp.dat file of the last chronicles. Utility to open it have not yet created. Proof: BF70D270BCD94E3B073135FEC6FEC98C - MD5 sums of korean official clients Weapongrp.dat and your Weapongrp.dat is equals.

Can you try to broke mine ?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/etmsmzcbmjw85y1/doit.rar

Weapongrp.dat was from Hi5, so You should be able to open it if You really craced it :) There is plenty of custom code with weapons shared on maxcheaters and some of my work.

It's not Korean undless You make it Korean. The L2.ini is from Korean GoD chronicle and FireNPC.utx is from my Gracia NPC made long time ago.

Give me the system folder, so I made sure that it is not corrupted files, then I opened them. Insert all sorts of data to a file, I can too.

I can give you it without full protection ) i see you broked ave files without .dll can you do that with mine ?

I assure you its reading by game  -  those are original l2(c6) files core.u engine.u =), but they have minor changes so if you can decrypted them you'l see it

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wax8sbxl8wvsus9/easier.rar

aVVe, I have opened your encryption, and you know it. I do not advise to have any business with this man. He can not even admit defeat and begins to lie!

P.S: I'm not going to prove anything to you. Your protection is a piece of shit. Like SmartCrypt and LameCrypt!

LightFusion, give me system folder with this files, and I bypass it, if this is real files!

aVVe, I have opened your encryption, and you know it. I do not advise to have any business with this man. He can not even admit defeat and begins to lie!

P.S: I'm not going to prove anything to you. Your protection is a piece of shit. Like SmartCrypt and LameCrypt!

LightFusion, give me system folder with this files, and I bypass it, if this is real files!

Those are real files again check your md5 :D, if you cant bypass them without .dll ( and it has static key) then we dont have nothing to talk, dll files are vmprotected + customly obfuscated and i might finish also i think with dynamic recryption/encryption depending on machine data(including dynamicly generating key), so goodluck bypassing that...

Any kind of encryption can be bypassed, its not anything unusual - same with SmartCrypt and LameCrypt, but it takes:

- time,

- skill,

- sources.

All protection - for server sides or game side can by bypassed and the proofs are made by themselfs, but any kind of protection is better that 0% protection.

Sure You can create better protection which wont cost 65 euro, but will it take more time? Ofc. Will it take more sources? Ofc. So proove has been made.

You can write it took You 30 min, but after first download its been more than hour. Is that better than no protection? Answer this question Yourself.

If You don't have skill and sources - like 90% of ppl in L2 community then encryption changes are better than off encryption - which are no protection at all.

How many ppl like You can do same thing? It took You some time to bypass my encryption and thats better than no protection at all. Any protection can by

bypassed unless You are using Denuvo  :rage: Which wont be seen in L2. But thats not the point of all this protections out there. My point has been made.

BTW: Congratulations for breaking the encryption. You are one of Your kind. There is no need to act like a crapbag. I never insulted You at any of my msg's.

Those are real files again check your md5  :D, if you cant bypass them without .dll ( and it has static key) then we dont have nothing to talk, dll files are vmprotected + customly obfuscated and i might finish also i think with dynamic recryption/encryption depending on machine data(including dynamicly generating key), so goodluck bypassing that...

Most - especialy old - clients like vmp are beeing detected as viruses, so protecting *.dll with vmp is pointless, unsless You don't mind players turning off theirs antiviruses, but I can tell You 

right now - server admins don't like it same as players.

Edited by aVVe

LightFusion, give me address of your server with protected files! And I will share all your files without any encryption! Are you afraid that I'll do it?

Edited by cestia

Give me address of your server with protected files! And I will share all your files without any encryption! Are you afraid that I'll do it?

im just thinking of how much more time should i waist on protection, with new methods that i described - you gonna bypass them over 2 weeks, its not ordinary smartcrypt, so gl.

You can ask wethever you want, but trust me, dick in your laud mouth is best you can get + balls .

Edited by LightFusion