Cracked 45 Euw, 2200 Eune Accounts Lv30.

DrenepiaWorld

Hey I could but if is any tutorial I can use I\m not that good with cracking , ty :D

here you are: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/199706-how-to-crack-lol-accounts-with-lol-cracker-video/

Btw i'm updating the topic with some more accounts for EUW and some EUNE accounts as well.

Oi oi , thx a lot ive tryed with your program but keeps crushing on me after 10 minutes :(

did you change the version of the client on the settings file?

no I didnt , but looks that works better with only 500 threads dunno why :D

it depends on your computer/connection

no I didnt , but looks that works better with only 500 threads dunno why :D

you speak about cracker or checker? cause checker needs to be up to date, you have to add the proper patch number in order to work

you speak about cracker or checker? cause checker needs to be up to date, you have to add the proper patch number in order 

since when checker use threads?

since when checker use threads?

it checks works with the client in order to check the accounts that's why you need to have LoL installed and add the patch number in order to make it work otherwise it won't

it checks works with the client in order to check the accounts that's why you need to have LoL installed and add the patch number in order to make it work otherwise it won't

totally irrelevant answer.

He clearly stated that it works better with 500 threads , and my question was since when checker use threads?

And also fix your missleading title.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here you are: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/199706-how-to-crack-lol-accounts-with-lol-cracker-video/

Btw i'm updating the topic with some more accounts for EUW and some EUNE accounts as well.

may i have some lvl 30 euw accounts pls