interlude How To Change Weapon Glow (Interlude)

Elune

Hi, I want to guide some people that are searching for this, like I did before a long time ago, so I will tell you how to easily change the enchant glows at the weapons, for Interlude client.

Just follow these steps:

1) With your File Edit, open Env.int (It is in the system folder of your Lineage 2 directory)

2) Find the following lines which are like this:

Enchant0=(R1=10,G1=15,B1=25,R2=20,G2=25,B2=35,Opacity=1,Num=1)

3) So this is the +0 glow, lets explain how to make it.

4) the R1 is the how much red colour will the glow has

the G1 is the how much green colour will the glow has

the B1 is the how much blue colour will the glow has.

5) the maximum value is 255, for example if you set R1 at 255 and the others at 0 the glow will be full red.

6) the R2, G2, B2 are the same but they used for the colour change, for example

if you set the R1 to 255, B1 to 255, and R2 too 0, B2 to 0 the glow will be purple, and it will change to no glow.

7) the Opacity=1 means how much ''light'' the glow have, if you set it to 10 the glow will be big and you won't be able to see through it

8) the Num=1 means how many crystals the glow has, if you set it to 10 it will have many crystals and for some people this is very beautiful!

9) When you finish all that, replace what you have change to the [Variation] lines that are the augmented glow.

10) When you completely finish, save as 111 and close. And ENJOY!

Edited by Elune

There are hundreds and hundreds guides about this around the internet...Anyone who want it, will google it and find tons of results. However, this is client modification, that means you are in wrong section since this section is for server modifications...

Whatever tho, thanks.

There are hundreds and hundreds guides about this around the internet...Anyone who want it, will google it and find tons of results. However, this is client modification, that means you are in wrong section since this section is for server modifications...

Whatever tho, thanks.

Aa ok den to iksera sorry :p efxaristw gia tin pliroforia pantos!!

is there any way to make different glows between grades? i mean like d grade goes green and stuff, b grade goes blue and stuff :D

Nope.. but you can still change the LineageEffect in the weapongrp.dat file.. it doesn't change the glow colour but the colour type. :)