Bots Prevention _V1.1 (Acis)

Caparso

discussion boards are full of people like you, using an arrogant language and pretentious tone. share something better mr.knowitall, than talk about the work of others.

it needs much more to cheat this engine.

discussion boards are full of people like you, using an arrogant language and pretentious tone. share something better mr.knowitall, than talk about the work of others.

it needs much more to cheat this engine.

Good answer :)

Any test it? any have a video to see how its works ingame?

our engine has been updated to version 1.1, fixed some possible issues and tiny code optimization.

also, an short video presentation is now available.

Edited by Caparso

• 2 weeks later...

forgive me guys, but since now any instant changes or system updates will be available only for acis customers.
current version is stable, working within latest changeset 354 (460).

• 4 weeks later...

if your scripts are as weak as your pretentious tone, then probably worth the money :)

hope you will come with something requiring more than 10lines of code to bypass, gl

we plan to implement many useful options in the future, specialy for administration at the same time optimizing our code.

we honestly recommend to use this system on any kind of servers and believe me or not, but none of those guys have even a clue how it works/never saw this code in action, simply feeds on attention.

Nice work bro; 

I thinks this: Server with 300 players, only 15-20 know how to by pass it; the rest only use L2T or Adrenaline but don't know how to by pass; I preffear 15-20 bots and not 300; 

I addapt it for aCis last free rev and working fine; if u let me, i can post the code here.

I thinks this: Server with 300 players, only 15-20 know how to by pass it; the rest only use L2T or Adrenaline but don't know how to by pass; I preffear 15-20 bots and not 300; 

I addapt it for aCis last free rev and working fine; if u let me, i can post the code here.

yep thats true, only 1% will know how to make script for such shit, but then they can share/sell it and % will be bigger,

its nice to share own work for free, but claiming it's unbreakable where it's not even close to be such is just plain stupid xD

nobody wrote our system can't be cheated, but actually there's maybe two people (on this forum) able to invent something against this - you're NOT one of them, since it requires much more, than just a lines.

if you say you can bypass this system, obviously you've no idea what bypass even means.

you're just kind of guy who used to call everything arround a sh*t except own work, no?

you've no power here, go back to your cave please.

Edited by Caparso