our system automatically pop-up validation window to characters oscillating around specified number of killed monsters, in order to verify possible bots use. player have to match randomly generated colours within <also> randomly chosen patterns (time is limited). forgive me guys, but since now any instant changes or system updates will be available only for acis customers.
our main provisions:
- does not require to be fluent in a foreign language, as simple as possible.
- insurmountable by nowadays programs used to inject bots.
- does not affecting existing source (just few necessary lines), no external libs are needed.
- punishment selection (move to nearest town, kick from the server, put to the jail or ban character).
- configurable validation time.
How does software see content?
<html><title>Bots prevention</title><body><center><br><br><img src="L2UI_CH3.herotower_deco" width="256" height="32"><br><br><font color="a2a0a2">in order to prove you are a human being<br1>you've to</font> <font color="b09979">match colours within generated pattern:</font><br><br><img src="Crest.crest_1_9903795" width="32" height="32"></td></tr><br><br><font color=b09979>click-on pattern of your choice beneath:</font><table><tr><td><button action="bypass -h report_0" width=32 height=32 back="Crest.crest_1_1978" fore="Crest.crest_1_1978"></td><td><button action="bypass -h report_1" width=32 height=32 back="Crest.crest_1_1970" fore="Crest.crest_1_1970"></td><td><button action="bypass -h report_2" width=32 height=32 back="Crest.crest_1_1975" fore="Crest.crest_1_1975"></td><td><button action="bypass -h report_3" width=32 height=32 back="Crest.crest_1_1971" fore="Crest.crest_1_1971"></td></tr></table></center></body></html>
Edited by Caparso, 05 November 2015 - 08:00 PM.