classic [L2OFF] L2Classic

lineage2classic

3pB4MYF.jpg

Dear friends!

Finally, we are ready to make a very important and expected announcement.

We are ready to open doors into the World of Classic for you. The world, where there is no place to wait for help. The world, where Lineage newcomers most likely won't hold for too long. The world, where you will have a chance to show your courage and perseverance!  Can you survive all that awaits you on the other side of the screen? Can you forget the caring Lineage, constantly giving tips, bonuses and gifts?
We believe in you!

We are waiting for you in our World
October 24th 2015  -  19:00 CEST!

How hard will it be:
XP: x3
SP: x3
ADENA: x2 (amount)
DROP: x1 (chance)
SPOIL: x1 (chance) x1 (amount)
QUEST: x2 (xp/adena)
Raid Bosses: x1 (chance)

• Except: Queen Ant, Core, Orfen x2 (chance)

Server is based on official Classic platform with all known problems fixed.

But we won't stop on this point. We have already begun to develop a Classic 2.0 with it's sieges etc. We are looking far into the future of this project and within the development of Classic we will provide you with only the best of it.

Concept may undergo changes, which will be reported in this topic.

Edited by lineage2classic
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Probably the best server to play if you're looking for a long-term project. It's like ~7 months old and it has fantastic stable online... New players have no problem joining - I'm still fairly low and have no problem looking for a party, even RBs at later hours  ^-^ 

/evaluate L2Classic Club

Edited by Vision

• 2 months later...

Crazy to see servers like this where devs actually work hard even ~9 months after release... Very solid population as well, 2 months later I can definitely recommend again  :P

/evaluate L2Classic Club  ^-^ 

• 6 months later...

Server is decent, still got people so who cares what files they use. Gg for them

reason for hate and debatesmtjays what people like nowadays and not play the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
15 hours ago, Kraha said:

i will trying it , i think, in few days, but now when i was check it after update i didnt see any newcomers.

Well the ammount of 'newcomers' is about the the same as it was before, the patch 2.0 mostly brought back old people to be fair.

But it's much easier to find low level RB parties now because of the rune dropping.  :)