Rebuilding An Old Project...

Maxtor

English:

What do you think if we made a last attempt on rebuilding 2 old projects, strictly and only from experienced and successfull developers?

I refer about L2RPG.com and L2MxC.com.

But this time it will be different. Maxcheaters members will vote who will be the final 10 applicants, and right after the final teams voted, we organise a timeline plan , for what we will need (such as servers, packs, files, scripts, mods etc). A the final stage, all ranks will be set such as web designers, core developers, head gms, forum mods, beta testers etc, in order to be tested before go live. 

All profits will be shared to everyone who is involved, depends on the rank and the effort they make.

Greek:

Τι θα λέγατε να κάναμε μια τελευταία προσπάθεια να ξαναδημιουργήσουμε 2 παλιά project , αυστηρά και μόνο από έμπειρους και επιτυχημένους developers;

Αναφέρομαι για το L2RPG.com και το L2MxC.com .

Αυτή τη φορά θα γίνει κάπως διαφορετικά. ο κόσμος θα ψηφίσει ποιοι θα μπουν στην τελική 10αδα ως υποψήφιοι developers και στην συνέχεια αφού βγουν οι τελικές ομάδες , να οργανώσουμε το timeline, και τι θα χρειαστούμε (servers, packs, files, scripts, mods etc). Στο τελικό στάδιο θα μπουν τα ranks όπως web designers, core developers, head gms, forum mods, beta testers κτλ ώστε να δοκιμαστούν όλα πριν γίνει live.

Τα κέρδη θα μοιραστούν σε όλους τους εμπλεκόμενους , αναλόγως το rank τους και την προσπάθεια που θα καταβάλουν. 

• Upvote 1

Καλό μου ακούγετε, είχα παίξει στο L2Mxc και ήταν ωραία(αν εξαιρέσεις τα bugs) και ο τρόπος που προτείνεις για την λειτουργία του server μου ακούγεται καλός άλλα ταυτόχρονα χρονοβόρος 

ir order to be tested before go live. 

in* 

Edited by Snoopi

bad idea, l2 community = dead , try your luck in a new game maybe

if someone will look for other game will also move to the other forum, keep to the roots or die trying.

come on nick,lol.

you know that such things never got succeed due to lack of motivation from skilled people.

I still remember when we started something -back in 2013- and we suddenly stop because people left.

elfo,setekh,interpid,zake,me

the only way to start something like this,is to pay,unless you want something shitty

you know the story

I like the idea, here's what I can do:

- Advertise/Promote (If it's Interlude then I have lots of contacts).

- Budget (I can bring the cash we need for hosting/advertising).

- Give Ideas/Suggestions.

- Administrate forum/website and server as well.

- More..

I am in, only if we discuss serious about this and only if we gather a proper team. 

Note: Stay focus on 1 project, once it's completed and running without issues you can think of the second.