Averia

Remove stallone servers from MxC  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Remove stallone servers from MxC

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care

Sorry its out of subject:

1. Killing raids up to level 40 ( all drop  Avers )

2. .arena new pvp area feature with raid in zone ( aver drop and avers received from pvp )

3. There are 4 - 5 different ways to earn extra avers for players on forums [Events]

4. Referral system, any person you refer, you will receive 5 - 10% of his donation to your account ( anytime he donates )

5. Being active on forum you receive credits, that can be exchanged for Avers, ratio: 1:1

6. Voting for server will give your master account 500-1000 Averinkas, that can be made exchanged into Averis in Community board ( added 3 months ago )

all those thing are really good, but they all made for partys(cps), who play in your server, solo players dont have chances to get them.

tale server is forced more for ppls who play solo like events (korean,treasure chest, last hero) ppls playing in those events becasue they can do smth fight 1v1 

even if you come to DV there will be ppls that fight 1v1 and not like in averia you come DV ant htere is 1party who killing everuy1 on pk and think that they are the best players becasue there is nothing else to do for them

=)) "we dont milk the players"; we dont advertise here; we doint this for free (yeah huh ofc the more you advertise the more potential players with donations you get >>equals you get $ money from that) ; this stories.....

This "russians" ! 

@LightFusion, It's not and im sure many will agree.

that includes this:

Premium Account status price list:
1 Day - 40 Avers
3 Days - 80 Avers
7 Days - 140 Avers
14 Days - 220 Avers
30 Days - 340 Avers
60 Days - 450 Avers = 6 Euros ( PA works NOT only on character but ALL characters under same account )

1 Avers equals to 1 Ruble 

Edited by Averia

@LightFusion, It's not and im sure many will agree.

that includes this:

Premium Account status price list:
1 Day - 40 Avers
3 Days - 80 Avers
7 Days - 140 Avers
14 Days - 220 Avers
30 Days - 340 Avers
60 Days - 450 Avers = 6 Euros

1 Avers equals to 1 Ruble 

Funny thing =) if its true that you have like 2000 real players, and even lets say 1000 has 30 days premium accounts(because as member mentioned before - all players that want to get lvl up must buy this premium, if not he wouldnt joing parites, wouldnt be able to play fully - thats clear milking =),    ) and returning to money lets take these 1000 players and double the 340 rubles to them, that would be 340.000 rubles that equals 5.000 usd. Thats rly nice income you got there =), and even with this income you're trying to advertise in this strange "black piar" way huh! buy some banners, give some info, and thats all, no need to make this flame wars out here.

P.S.

I simply dont like when someone trying to lie with this dirty way, to get some income on something.

Edited by LightFusion

Funny thing =) if its true that you have like 2000 real players, and even lets say 1000 has 30 days premium accounts(because as member mentioned before - all players that want to get lvl up must buy this premium, if not he wouldnt joing parites, wouldnt be able to play fully - thats clear milking =),    ) and returning to money lets take these 1000 players and double the 340 rubles to them, that would be 340.000 rubles that equals 5.000 usd. Thats rly nice income you got there =), and even with this income you're trying to advertise in this strange "black piar" way huh! buy some banners, give some info, and thats all, no need to make this flame wars out here.

P.S.

I simply dont like when someone trying to lie with this ditry way, to get some income on something.

Tales makes 30K euro a month (Opening) with hidden donations, will send proofs if im allowed to, once this person logs. Stallone unique online is 900 - 1000, dual boxed 2500 - 3000 = Fake counter 20K , screenshot events are used by command that was created by developer to recall ALL players incl bots to spawn 1 spot.

Edited by Averia

I'd vote for a total clean-up on MxC from all the garbage,flamers,scammers and fake servers,packs,sources.

Organize the sections better, have good and active moderators to do what they're supposed to do instead of arguing with everyone.

Some time ago I suggested some 'drastical' moves, but guess what. After a while, we find out that such a big, insta changes would simply kill the forum. More or less, but that's a fact.

But I'd give it a try. In worst case, many ppl will leave (scammers, flamers, garbage ppl).

@ontopic

I don't think so such action will be made.

Edited by SweeTs

Some time ago I suggested some 'drastical' moves, but guess what. After a while, we find out that such a big, insta changes would simply kill the forum. More or less, but that's a fact.

But I'd give it a try. In worst case, many ppl will leave (scammers, flamers, garbage ppl).

it's better to have some trusted and helpful members than full of flamers,scammers,etc..

hohoho i missed this days....

15 members, 6 guests, 1 anonymous users

•  

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

it's better to have some trusted and helpful members than full of flamers,scammers,etc..

That's obvious. Only legit ppl would stay, that's okay for me, but think about the other side :P

@offtopic , i wonder if mxc will raise back as it used to be 2008 - 12, leading forum of L2 priv servers. How many of you can say that you grew up with mxc. I remember those times when i played L2 alot and tried to find a new information on Mxc, but every interesting topics where closed by (need ammount messages to see), it was quite awsome times & after many bans.

Edited by Averia

will not, pretty much because l2 is dead and in the next 2 years will absolutely disappear

well =) i doubt, for example i still play warcraft 3 =), you know how much old is it ? and still there are tons of players out there...

Ofc L2 is not like it was before, its changing, but its still best mmo out there.

in RU community it wont die for sure, within next 5-6 years, about EU it's possible but again thanks to who. I blame Tales for starting the Fake online/facebook spam/hidden donation/corruption/constant wipes/like hijacking - maybe im wrong.

Edited by Averia