Stallone Servers & Mxc Community [Poll]

Averia

Remove stallone servers from MxC  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Remove stallone servers from MxC

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care

Well defending isnt the case here, its simple rules, and just logic, if you dont like something, that doesn't mean it should be 99% deleted just because of your whill. Ofc if the admin obey some rules of this forum, the topic can be junked, but in other cases, everyone here is same and has same rights/obligations. What you are here trying to do is create your rules, against admin rights, that not acctualy tolerared, and wouldnt work out, rly !

@lightfusion, dont get confused, OFC seeing tales removed is big bonus for us, but IM here speaking on behalf of my thoughts, i'm not saying and afterall server admins should not vote, it's simply because, i feel pitty for players who play on stallone servers, where its used to gain wealth, for years now there are same players constantly who are "THE BEST" simply because they are richer than other players on server, this is against our policy. I dont want to advertise this but, on averia gameplay is made for both sides, players who pay, they gain a speed up process of PvE stats, players who dont pay, they can clearly get the same results as player who bought premium. We dont have shadow donation, and giving items for clans, simply because we care about game economics, WE DO NOT make events like tales does, screenshots and massive shares on them and ruin the game that way.

I've got hard proofs on tales how and what he says about his own players, you wont even be amazed, you all know that already, i will ask another server owner if he allowes me to post this screenshot, if not .. well let it be then. For Stallone players on his own server are just income Nothing else ( thats nice way to say it)

Edited by Averia

@lightfusion, dont get confused, OFC seeing tales removed is big bonus for us, i'm not saying and afterall server admins should not vote, it's simply because, i feel pitty for players who play on stallone servers, where its used to gain wealth, for years now there are same players constantly who are "THE BEST" simply because they are richer than other players on server, this is against our policy. I dont want to advertise this but, on averia gameplay is made for both sides, players who pay, they gain a speed up process of PvE stats, players who dont pay, they can clearly get the same results as player who bought premium. We dont have shadow donation, and giving items for clans, simply because we care about game economics, WE DO NOT make events like tales does, screenshots and massive shares on them and ruin the game that way.

=))) Your funny guy srsly, you get your welth from same kind of players, you're completely doing the same thing, as the person your trying to charge with some "dirty actions"

huh =),your rly funny you're trying to make your policy a part of Maxcheaters ? haha man ....

Thats rly interesting method to advertise your server, by spoling some other projects.

Edited by LightFusion

=))) Your funny guy srsly, you get your welth from same kind of players, you're completely doing the same thing, as the person your trying to charge with some "dirty actions"

huh =),your rly funny you're trying to make your policy a part of Maxcheaters ? haha man ....

Thats rly interesting method to advertise your server, by spoling some other projects.

I mentioned it earlier, I'm not advertising Averia here, thats my oppinion and you have yours, i dont have problem with it, i'm talking about players who play on server, if it makes you feel better, i wish players of stallone servers go play anywhere else rather than stallone, i really mean it, cause on stallone servers u get same pattern all the time, his next plan is to merge redemption domain/tales domain and cartel to make a 50K online server, and then he will create a NEW server name and in future he just MERGE it with TALES again... 

As for Averia policy, we do not milk our players and community, we are 1 community and has been all the time that way, each player receives same exact attention than any other player, POOR or RICH, player who bots = ban, player who donated alot, does not make him a privilege on averia, on new server EACH PLAYER STARTS HIS GAME NATURALLY AS IT SHOULD BE, we dont give out ANYTHING to ANYONE, we simply dont allow this thing to happen.

I mentioned it earlier, I'm not advertising Averia here, thats my oppinion and you have yours, i dont have problem with it, i'm talking about players who play on server, if it makes you feel better, i wish players of stallone servers go play anywhere else rather than stallone, i really mean it, cause on stallone servers u get same pattern all the time, his next plan is to merge redemption domain/tales domain and cartel to make a 50K online server, and then he will create a NEW server name and in future he just MERGE it with TALES again... 

As for Averia policy, we do not milk our players and community, we are 1 community and has been all the time that way, each player receives same exact attention than any other player, POOR or RICH, player who bots = ban, player who donated alot, does not make him a privilege on averia, on new server EACH PLAYER STARTS HIS GAME NATURALLY AS IT SHOULD BE, we dont give out ANYTHING to ANYONE, we simply dont allow this thing to happen.

That rly very interesting way of advertising, and act like kid(who didnt do anything)...

If you didnt wanted to advertise averia, you wouldn't put here your "super rules/super possibilites for players on averia server" cause if you do so players get intersting, but thats clear advertisment.

And again this forum is same for all, your suggestions to close some servers just because you dont like it, its agaisnt them, i bet you're kind of person who will close all servers if you had a possibilty(here) just so players would play on your server. 

And please don't lie, you have donations system as any server does, and you "milk' players as you allways did from 2013 or 2014 when you first opened, if you didn't, you wosn't be able to move to africa or where you are, and pay bills for server protection, mods and stuff, huh =) thats to obvious !

Edited by LightFusion

if this vote would come from player perspective? or you're defending him because poll was made by averia?

Where do you get that information? Last x10 was year ago, lets not forget that we have 4 servers, with different rates and gameplay. Oldest servers x7 & x10 are since 2013 (Thats when Averia launched), never been a wipe and people still play, if needed we shall make a merge ONLY if it's needed.

i am playing all of your servers, last one was in summer, now in october, another going to be opened in january. These servers named averia, but you got much more servers like this, i know all GoldFish told me. You opening so much servers like stalone so we should both ban you from mxc :D

i am playing all of your servers, last one was in summer, now in october, another going to be opened in january. These servers named averia, but you got much more servers like this, i know all GoldFish told me. You opening so much servers like stalone so we should both ban you from mxc :D

A ) we have 4 servers

B ) I want to see where i told you that

Im Goldfish aka Fahrenheit

I Worked with Stallone for years, and i GOT LIED also, players WHERE telling me truth (I where much younger and naive at that time) , i did not belived them after he diched me i opened my eyes and i saw where i'm getting involved to, in 2013-4 i decided that i wont be in L2 anymore, once i met averia, i had 1 question in mind: DO YOU HAVE HIDDEN DONATIONS? they said no, also i checked if they ever wiped any server, also no, thats where i started working with them, later on i meet with other people, they are quite facinating and intresting people, they have rules and strickt ones. Anyway after i saw x50 opening, i was trully amazed 4788 unique online ( not counted shops and dual boxes), they gave me access to statistics, its insane, since 2013, 6.3million visitors, thats where i enjoyed working with them , to create good RU/ENG mix server, simply because of i felt bad for players who play on stallone, cause its not something they deserve, Averia source is fully developed ( very excelent developers ), servers never seen a single wipe, 0 tolerance against botters, created anti bot, seeing how mods are categorised to catch botters/spammers/cheaters to keep economy clean. I dont do that for money.

Edited by Averia

TL;DR

Back in the day server administrators were "fighting" each other by trying to provide the best featured server with as much as less bugs/exploits to achieve big population. After that, the "ddos wars" took place to set the "king", whoever had money to get ddos power would get the "throne". Nowadays, ddos protection is widely available, server owners(not administrators anymore) are trying anything to degrade other servers instead of trying to be better themselves.

Stalone is definetaly a cancer to Lineage 2 private servers community, however you all followed his path. Secretly honoring him for his achievements(money) but publicly hating him. Lineage today is about how to get more profit. Practicaly it became a business infinite loop, Create server-> Get donations -> Shutdown and back to creation of new server.

Now, ontopic, my pov is that any servers publicly fighting each other should be banned from not only this forum but from every each. Instead of fighting each other try providing a better gaming content. Become competitive for your own players and not on how much flame/ddos power you can get.

Regards.

Edited by Asmodeus

TL;DR

Back in the day server administrators were "fighting" each other by trying to provide the best featured server with as much as less bugs/exploits to achieve big population. After that, the "ddos wars" took place to set the "king", whoever had money to get ddos power would get the "throne". Nowadays, ddos protection is widely available, server owners(not administrators anymore) are trying anything to degrade other servers instead of trying to be better themselves.

Stalone is definetaly a cancer to Lineage 2 private servers community, however you all followed his path. Secretly honoring him for his achievements(money) but publicly hating him. Lineage today is about how to get more profit. Practicaly it became a business infinite loop, Create server-> Get donations -> Shutdown and back to creation of new server.

Now, ontopic, my pov is that any servers publicly fighting each other should be banned from not only this forum but from every each. Instead of fighting each other try providing a better gaming content. Become competitive for your own players and not on how much flame/ddos power you can get.

Regards.

True, i'm not here on behalf of averia, i'm talking of my experience working with them, thats my oppinion of Stallone and what i've seen within couple years. Removed my signature not here to advertise 

Edited by Averia

True, i'm not here on behalf of averia, i'm talking of my experience working with them, thats my oppinion of Stallone and what i've seen within couple years. Removed my signature not here to advertise 

avers is really paying you for failing them or you do it for free ? :D cant see bigger advantage 4 us having you working for aver

Edited by Stalone

avers is really paying you for failing them or you do it for free ? :D cant see bigger advantage 4 us having you working for aver

I just do it to take you down, and show people what person are you, getting obsessed i guess )

Edited by Averia

in averia is 1 cancer thing like in all ru server you have to donate for premium accouunt or maybe no i should say you MUST DONATE FOR IT 

when i played in your server i was forced to donate or spend every single adena i get just to keep my premium account

why?

becasue when i tryed to get party and didnt had PA they just insta kick me because all party losing adena and drops and thats kinda sux for mid/low rate server PA should work individualy like in tales

in averia is 1 cancer thing like in all ru server you have to donate for premium accouunt or maybe no i should say you MUST DONATE FOR IT 

when i played in your server i was forced to donate or spend every single adena i get just to keep my premium account

why?

becasue when i tryed to get party and didnt had PA they just insta kick me because all party losing adena and drops and thats kinda sux for mid/low rate server PA should work individualy like in tales

Sorry its out of subject:

1. Killing raids up to level 40 ( all drop  Avers )

2. .arena new pvp area feature with raid in zone ( aver drop and avers received from pvp )

3. There are 4 - 5 different ways to earn extra avers for players on forums [Events]

4. Referral system, any person you refer, you will receive 5 - 10% of his donation to your account ( anytime he donates )

5. Being active on forum you receive credits, that can be exchanged for Avers, ratio: 1:1

6. Voting for server will give your master account 500-1000 Averinkas, that can be made exchanged into Averis in Community board ( added 3 months ago )

Edited by Averia

Sorry its out of subject:

1. Killing raids up to level 40 ( all drop  Avers )

2. .arena new pvp area feature with raid in zone ( aver drop and avers received from pvp )

3. There are 4 - 5 different ways to earn extra avers for players on forums [Events]

4. Referral system, any person you refer, you will receive 5 - 10% of his donation to your account ( anytime he donates )

5. Being active on forum you receive credits, that can be exchanged for Avers, ratio: 1:1

6. Voting for server will give your master account 500-1000 Averinkas, that can be made exchanged into Averis in Community board ( added 3 months ago )

=)) "we dont milk the players"; we dont advertise here; we doing this for free (yeah huh ofc the more you advertise the more potential players with donations you get >>equals you get $ money from that) ; this stories.....

This "russians" ! 

Edited by LightFusion