classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

Played there since beginning,server was really but really full of bugs..strange ones too that can make you think about l2 files..

Anyway,he's working to fix them but now population dropped too much,all main areas are ghost tows.

I resisted there but i left as i realized GM is a liar and probably corrupted since there is no reason to lie for nothing.

There are not many good and fresh classic servers around (if u know one let me know),so if u really want to play classic join it,but be ready to have your boxes as everyone that is still there do.

Since he says he could open 2.0,probably a fresh start of 2.0 classic server would be good since would be the only one i guess,probably also disappointed ppl like me who left would play there if there would be good population as in the beginning.

But before he should fix all bugs,so we are sepaking about 2018

Hello mad4it82 indeed as i said to everyone it was a bugland at the moment since during tests there was not so much testing going on.

Also i never lied about anything and im not corrupted. Don't know if you meant to say that in a positive way as i read your post looks like your supporting L2 Warpgate you agree it's good but on the other hand you say i lie and im corrupt. Maybe your words were not the ones you wanted to express, perhaps the contrary? Explaining im not corrupt and i haven't lie about anything?

Anyway you're right, im focusing on opening a 2.0 right from the start, and i didn't said anything against it, altough im not going to need 2 months to fix all the issues.

My lack of time is due to my university Project report that i have to deliver before January 9th.

When i finish my report i will continue L2 Warpgate developments and a new Test Server will be available with all known bugs till the date fixed.

Classic Erica x5 is still Online and i will not wipe it or shut it down unless i can't support it or if it's not worth to keep it online.

At the moment there are more then enough Players to leave it Online.

Hello mad4it82 indeed as i said to everyone it was a bugland at the moment since during tests there was not so much testing going on.

Also i never lied about anything and im not corrupted. Don't know if you meant to say that in a positive way as i read your post looks like your supporting L2 Warpgate you agree it's good but on the other hand you say i lie and im corrupt. Maybe your words were not the ones you wanted to express, perhaps the contrary? Explaining im not corrupt and i haven't lie about anything?

Anyway you're right, im focusing on opening a 2.0 right from the start, and i didn't said anything against it, altough im not going to need 2 months to fix all the issues.

My lack of time is due to my university Project report that i have to deliver before January 9th.

When i finish my report i will continue L2 Warpgate developments and a new Test Server will be available with all known bugs till the date fixed.

Classic Erica x5 is still Online and i will not wipe it or shut it down unless i can't support it or if it's not worth to keep it online.

At the moment there are more then enough Players to leave it Online.

I liked your server even if it was a bugland,you worked on it,even if bugs were really too many and server lost too many people because of this.

In my last times there people was not enough to play,dv was empty,new zones you opened were empty,probably we have different views of "enough people".

For what i said about you,u banned some ppl i know ,i was in same clan with them.1 ban was right,another one was unfair and u did it only to cover what u did before with other players.

But i dont wanna say more,i dont care of making a drama,u were wrong acting like this,everybody makes mistakes,u lied in that case,i can only think u lied for being corrupted,but i have no proof on corruption.

Only on lieing.

Anyway if u will open a free-bug 2.0 classic server u still could save your population,if u really can do it in quite short time.

Well it depends on who i banned and reasons, if someone wanted to start something accusing me of something which i did not then he gets banned, simple clear, rules are meant to be followed. 

L2 Warpgate was founded at 2012, meaning i have lots of experience when i know corruption words will start on spreading even if there are not proofs people will always think its true and that's bad for everyone else.

And i didnt lied on anything and never will, all who asked for answers got them i answered to them all, if you don't believe then it's not my problem and i can't force you to believe, i have the facts, the logs and everything in case of some legitm proof.

People can't handle the truth and will always try to deviate it from the reality and that's drama.

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Well it depends on who i banned and reasons, if someone wanted to start something accusing me of something which i did not then he gets banned, simple clear, rules are meant to be followed. 

L2 Warpgate was founded at 2012, meaning i have lots of experience when i know corruption words will start on spreading even if there are not proofs people will always think its true and that's bad for everyone else.

And i didnt lied on anything and never will, all who asked for answers got them i answered to them all, if you don't believe then it's not my problem and i can't force you to believe, i have the facts, the logs and everything in case of some legitm proof.

People can't handle the truth and will always try to deviate it from the reality and that's drama.

Seems your only answer is "warpgate is from 2012".

I dont want to put here your mistakes,i dont care.

Im not talking of bots or something like this.

I know u were wrong,and probably u know too,i only hope and give u a simply advice of not repeating same mistakes if you will open new server.

Just dont accuse ppl i know and i know what happened,you know too,let it go,better for warpgate's image i suppose.

Think about future,as i said everybody makes mistakes,if u are not corrupted let's say it was only that,a bad mistake.

Edited by mad4it82

Indeed it was a mistake and it was only that caused by a target bug, you can even check it sometimes happens you target a friend and you can't target before doing another action.

PS: This issue is already fixed at my current Test Server

And thanks for giving us a second chance in the future

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Indeed it was a mistake and it was only that caused by a target bug, you can even check it sometimes happens you target a friend and you can't target before doing another action.

PS: This issue is already fixed at my current Test Server

Since u say it,this is your lie,i couldnt believe when they told me u invented this.

The man you helped was the only one in server having this bug and losing a bow for this,strange,and u took out this "target bug" only after some time and after u banned the people who was telling others about this,and this is strange too,as it is strange that now u say it was a bug but when the thing happened you said to our clan leader to "dont say to other ppl i gave back the bow to him".

Weird no?

You banned people for not saying anything,just saying what you did,this is not fair,dunno if worste than inventing a bug.

Anyway,as i said,learn from your mistakes for future server.

Edited by mad4it82

I didn't said that to anyone and neither would do that, does he even have proof about me saying those words?

Can he verify them?

The only thing i said was:

• How the bug happened and why the bow was returned to the rightfull owner

But i never said "dont say to other ppl i gave back the bow to him"

Inclusive i explained to everyone on Server LIVE and at our Discord what the bug was about exactly as i said now to you here on Maxcheaters.

And that's how corruption words spreading start ;)

Edited by DEV|Supreme

I didn't said that to anyone and neither would do that, does he even have proof about me saying those words?

Can he verify them?

The only thing i said was:

• How the bug happened and why the bow was returned to the rightfull owner

But i never said "dont say to other ppl i gave back the bow to him"

And that's how corruption words spreading start ;)

Apart the fact that the bug is not real and u spoke about the bug only after weeks and after you banned for no reason some ppl,we dont have conversations saved.

We know each other,we know what happened,if u want to deny u can deny till death,it doesnt matter.

As i said i cant say nothing about corruption,i can only make suppositions,but i am sure at 100% that you adjusted things when you realized you made a mistake = lie.

And i read conversations after which you banned some ppl,this is another mistake too because you made clear that you were covering.

But we are sure you will learn from this so we'll try your new server anyway,for sure some of us is disappointed but if you are fast you can take advantage from the actual lack of 2.0 classic servers

Explained myself one hundred times with them and everyone else before and after with same reason, if they tried to obfuscate the reason and not listen i couldn't help much.

As i said you can even confirm the bug exists on the main Server at the moment.

Sometimes happens the following: You target a Player, and target doesn't show up, then you target second Player and do a trade, it will trade to first.

It happened to me many times when i was rewarding people on Friday Event's for example, then i had to revert those rewards.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I played this server in 2012 oe 2013 if i remember well , anyway was long time ago and i did it because a friend of mine knew the gm there irl. The server was buggy af. and since then it keep closing and reopening. im like never again .

Dear Otoko,

There was no friend of mine playing at any Warpgate Server during 2012-2013.

The ONLY Online Server during that season was Erica - Our first low rate Server (Interlude). It even lasted for 1 year and half as with all of our following Servers.

From 2013 to 2014 we opened a new Interlude Server called Prometheus - Mid Rate (Interlude).

And finally our last Interlude Server opened in 2014 to 2015 called Eritheus - Mid Rate (Interlude).

You must had mistaken us by some other private Server almost same name as ours without the "p".

And to keep you updated about L2 Warpgate company:

reccomend it,spring too far yet,but never dissapointed in warpgate.

Source: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/211976-l2net-l2-warpgate/?p=2617490

• 2 weeks later...

Fail again?

Unfortunately it has not worked with this server, because you do not respond to your player suggestions.

Bring out your Interlude server again, and change just some features!

Dear Protein,

We didn't even started the full 2.0 Project yet....

And yes I do answer to Player's Suggestions in any L2 Warpgate relative social way (Discord, Forum and Facebook)

Now if your suggestion has not been accepted then im sorry to hear that.

Interlude is an old Client and Classic the new generation.

• 3 weeks later...