classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

• 2 weeks later...

Player Bonuses

Player Introduction

All Players planning to start L2 Warpgate should Introduce at our Forum.

Player BONUS

Premium Account for each Player:

• 1x XP / SP Rune 100% (1 Day)
  • 1x Drop / Spoil Rune 100% (1 Day)
  • Colored Name Ticket (1 Day)
  • Random Opening Hat (1 Day)

Player Name: Supreme
Nationality: Portuguese
Have you played L2 Warpgate before: Yes
Tell us a bit about your Gameplay Style: Love to Craft especially PvE Focused!

Edited by DEV|Supreme

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for Participating! We had more then 1000 Accounts registered and all of them will be Safe, everyone who has logged in during the 1st Beta Season will get bonuses during Grand Opening!

Our Final Beta Season will soon be here. Stay Tuned!

Obrigado por Participarem! Obtivemos mais de 1000 Contas registas e todas elas ficarão salvas, todos os que logaram durante a 1ª temporada do Beta irão receber Bonus durante a Abertura Oficial!

A nossa temporada Final Beta será em breve. Fiquem atentos!

• 2 weeks later...

wraios server alla apo to poly ddos ton pane mia souza mia edo....perastika kai valte mpros gia new machine kalh prospa8eia...

++ poli kalos server

y kalos server fenete mpika ligo sto beta exei poli bugg ala ta ftiaxnoun arketa grigora..  

mas viasan me ta capital controls oute i paypal de litourgi pleon gia kapio logo pou na mpis official :((((((((

• 4 weeks later...

Community,

It has been a while since you've last heard of me. Reasons as to why will be given later in this topic. Lets put our focus on Classic Erica and its progress:

Classic Erica's development is currently still on-going. University Winter's Final Exams and Projects caused my absence from the Warpgate Community. At the moment we are slowly getting back into our track. The problem is NCSoft already released Official European v2.0 and we need to step up a bit.

Classic v1.0 server files -> Transform server and client in such a way that it supports the Classic Client v1.0.

Because of immense updates made by NCSoft since Classic v1.0 - things become complex and hard to implement into the Classic server files. Therefore it is much better to do the following:

Classic v1.0 server files -> Transform server and client in such a way that it supports the Classic Client v1.0 up to v2.0 Features and so on.

Although the problem with this approach is that we would like to create a Classic environment using the Classic client with v2.0+ Features, we are half ready for v1.0. We will do everything we can in our hands.

Lineage II is a game that is losing popularity although our passion for this game is much stronger than idea of having a big community and the fact that we put so much work into the new client and preparations proves this. This time we want to approach things in the best way possible. Unfortunately we couldn't make the deadline of November/December 2015 which was set in September 2015. Initially the deadline got shifted to January 2016 although this was not the time we should launch because I was working full-time for my University to finally finish uni in July 2016. Plus on top of that, the major issue that I discussed earlier also might disallow us from reaching that deadline. This doesnt mean we are not able to do anything until then. My goal before March 2016 is:

• To have the server's concept fully discussed and written down in a concept document created by us, as a community.
  • To have the website and solutions ready and tested.
  • To have uPlay fully ready and tested.
  • To have the Classic client fully working and tested.

The concept document is the documentation that covers Classic Erica's gameplay and every aspect of it. We'll brainstorm and create an online document together with features, changes and more. There will be a link in the forum's Classic Erica section to this document. A discussion forum dedicated to Classic Erica's gameplay discussion was already created and can be visited here: http://boards.lineage2warpgate.com/forum/8-classic-erica-server-x5-beta-november-2015/

This means that in March 2016 we can start on Classic Erica's gameplay from A to Z, hopefully launching somewhere later in 2016.

The new Classic client will open doors to many new possibilities, allowing us to create "our own chronicle" removing client-side limitations that allows us to go beyond Interlude.

I am excited for the road ahead of us. The new idea of working together on Classic Erica's concept excites me. I still have my own vision of Classic Erica and how I'd like it to be like globally although the community's input will certaintly reflect itself on the gameplay. 

• 2 weeks later...

Development update - Week 04

Things are going well - but slow.

We're rounding up most of our solutions but the bottleneck here is the amount of developers. Since I was doing everything alone - things were taking longer, but currently an old Staff member of ours was up for helping me with the developments. Therefore reducing our development's time requirements, which is great!

Alpha launch date?

There is none, this still might take a while.

GRjXVY3.jpg

Server launch date?

Also none, I want no pressure and having half-working features.

But damnit Supreme, this is taking too long

I know, it is - and for you it can be frustrating but dont forget that is it me who is working numerous hours a day on it. I can see the progression - its just so much to do.

JymEAEA.jpg

How far are you now?

Well since I am working on the project for months - things are getting to their final phases for Alpha. I will launch Alpha with a certain minimum:

• Website, minimum: working main page and account registration
  • Game: working classic client -> uPlay
  • Launcher (uPlay): working launcher, fully functionality.
  • Network: working protected network with no proxies to reduce ping

Ezcdje9.jpg

Classic v1.0 (Our Start):

I5xib3l.jpg

Classic v1.5 (Continuation):

DiTqtGJ.jpg

That's the point we'll take off from. From there you'll see features expand / taking shape slowly as if you're creating the Empire State building from lego blocks. Focus is set on functionality and quality. Do not worry if things look really ugly like this:

m987onp.jpg

Things will slowly develop to something like this:

LvwzMDQ.jpg

Thanks guys, cant wait to go Alpha and see some regular faces again.

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Isn't your server supposed to be 2.0 though? Cuz it seems killer you are 1.5

Server is 2.0 my Friend,

Client is at the moment 1.5 since is under Development and being translated for 2.0, that's why im not showing any related Updates, but i'll give you a bit of taste my friend in some time.