Wts/wtb Wow Gold, Wts Tcg Mounts, Honorbuddy And Demonbuddy Keys

Dartexx

I am always buying and selling WoW EU & US gold at all realms - on demand. Offering best rates, online 16 hours each day, 2+ years in business and lots of vouches and reputation on many trading related websites.

Also i sell all TCG mounts and pets, on all EU and US realms(contact me to check price/availability - i don't sell TCG stuff for gold, real money only).
List of mounts:  Amani Dragonhawk,  Big Battle Bear,  Blazing Hippogryph,  Corrupted Hippogryph,  Feldrake[/color],  Ghastly Charger's Skull,  Magic Rooster Egg,  Mottled Drake,  Reins of the Spectral Tiger,  Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger,  Riding Turtle,  Savage Raptor,  Swift Shorestrider,  White Riding Camel,  Wooly White Rhino,  X-51 Nether-Rocket,  X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME

List of battle pets:  Banana Charm,  Dragon Kite,  Eye of the Legion,  Grell Moss,  Gusting Grimoire,  Hippogryph Hatchling,  Landro's Lichling,  Landro's Lil' XT,  Nightsaber Cub,  Purple Puffer,  Rocket Chicken,  Sand Scarab,  Soul-Trader Beacon,  Spectral Tiger Cub,  Tuskarr Kite

And I am now selling 3 session lifetime honorbuddy and demonbuddy keys at a very nice price - 20$ only, while original price is 80$.

Reasons to buy from me or sell to me:
1)Plenty of feedback/vouches/reputation
2)Good price
3)Instant delivery/payments
4)Safe IP and trade methods

Payment options:
Moneybookers
Webmoney
Paypal

Delivery methods:
Face to face
Guild bank
Auction House

Price:
Varies, but it will always beat any legit competition.

Contacts:
Skype - dartex2008

(dartex2008 is my skype username)

SCAMMER ALERT:
Watch out for scammers - i only got one skype - dartex2008 - and i'm working alone, don't believe anyone claiming otherwise and linking this thread to you.  Always request a private message or a forum post in your thread if you're in doubt.
Be warned :)
Edited by Dartexx

• 1 month later...

Think buy4games site is great to purchase world of warcraft us gold cheaply or purchase world of warcraft eu gold cheaply ,per time we can get in 10 mins with payments paypal ( You can also place it with cash u , sofort, paysafecard,neosurf ,or sofort ) .Got this great site discount code also ( 5%buy4games ) ,Except this we can aslo get extra wow gold free there, Good service and like very much

------------

Choose best online store for wow gold and items : buy4games site 

• 1 year later...