1 class change - FREE

2 class change - FREE

3 class change - FREE

Sub-class FREE

Noblesse 500kk adena item

button.png?t=Features&f=Open+Sans-Bold&t

Olympiad period - 1 week

Free Buffer in town

Lucky Wheel System with Raid Boss Jewelry added.

Unlimited boxes

Working all interlude features/ skills

All quests and zones working retail

Bot protections

Buff time - 2 hours

Gap level - 20 levels

NPC Buffer full with 3rd class buffs

28 buff slots

Gm shops in towns 

Most of the things works "as normal Lineage"

We asure you that big donations which affect a game hard will not be provided

Transparent system or raids

Custom Raids with special drops

Titanium Custom armor

Custom Farming Zones  

Custom pets: Hero protector pet is back in game

Everything tested and worked on balance 1 month !

Balanced olympiad system

Experienced Staff and Developers

Balanced siges with incresed siege guards

Improved ressist on castle doors and walls so siege GOLLEMS and CANNONS required :) dwarfs are back FTW!

Enchant rate 66% with safe enchant +3

Da1313_Lineage_II_full.jpg

Edited by Krea

Hello to all!

Another server from gm pazza

4 server in 4 months? GJ

I dont even know who is that...its our first project..i was a player just like you a month ago

"  Custom PETS HERO PROTECTOR pet is BACK in game"

wtf

this is something it was really popular back in 2010..... its just a pet (summon) extra reward for heroes

Dude please remove custom titanium armors. 

Custom armors was always 50-50...some ppl like it some dont.... whats your main concern about custom armors... balance? or you just dont like them?

1.Add forum on ur web-site
2.Beta period?

1. it will be up soon

2. the server will go live in 7 days.. beta is over... 

If you have any more question be free to ask i will try to answer asap here ..

Good luck :)

Thank you very much Herlitz, we hope to see you there.

Another server from gm pazza

4 server in 4 months? GJ

Once again, I repeat, can you present me some proofs regarding me being who you claim I am? Told you already you're a bit confused and frustrate but it's no problem it's the period from life when you suffer some changes, puberty it's not that nice phase on your life, but it will pass. Tell me the last 3 servers in the last 3 months, thank you!

"  Custom PETS HERO PROTECTOR pet is BACK in game"

wtf

I don't know what's your age, if you are ironic or you really did not heard about this Hero Protector before, but I will tell you, it's a C3 feature from Rise of Darkness, once you achieved the "Hero Status"  you automatically receive a skill which summon the pet called Hero Protector which have some improved stats, not very much improved than a Strider, there is nothing exaggerated, and it looks exactly like this one:

npc_picture_php_id_20831.jpg

Dude please remove custom titanium armors. 

Hello lolisre, the Titanium Armor is not that Overpowered that most of servers did before, Armor is just a fashion with small improvements and will be an extra motivation in the game. Thank you

1.Add forum on ur web-site

2.Beta period?

Hello TommyVersace, we are working on the forum right now, today it will be published and we will keep you up to date on Facebook, Forum and Maxcheaters! As for the Beta Period, we do not plan to open a Beta Test Period due many tests we've made in the past, always is something to add or remove that's right, but we can do this while server is running aswell, but I am sure regarding the balance or gameplay won't be necessary! Thank you.

Thank you very much Herlitz, we hope to see you there.

Once again, I repeat, can you present me some proofs regarding me being who you claim I am? Told you already you're a bit confused and frustrate but it's no problem it's the period from life when you suffer some changes, puberty it's not that nice phase on your life, but it will pass. Tell me the last 3 servers in the last 3 months, thank you!

I don't know what's your age, if you are ironic or you really did not heard about this Hero Protector before, but I will tell you, it's a C3 feature from Rise of Darkness, once you achieved the "Hero Status"  you automatically receive a skill which summon the pet called Hero Protector which have some improved stats, not very much improved than a Strider, there is nothing exaggerated, and it looks exactly like this one:

npc_picture_php_id_20831.jpg

Hello lolisre, the Titanium Armor is not that Overpowered that most of servers did before, Armor is just a fashion with small improvements and will be an extra motivation in the game. Thank you

Hello TommyVersace, we are working on the forum right now, today it will be published and we will keep you up to date on Facebook, Forum and Maxcheaters! As for the Beta Period, we do not plan to open a Beta Test Period due many tests we've made in the past, always is something to add or remove that's right, but we can do this while server is running aswell, but I am sure regarding the balance or gameplay won't be necessary! Thank you.

"it's a C3 feature from Rise of Darkness, once you achieved the "Hero Status"  "

HERO ARE BEING INTRODUCTED WITH C4

WTF I'M READING

MY EYES BLEEDING OMG

"it's a C3 feature from Rise of Darkness, once you achieved the "Hero Status"  "

HERO ARE BEING INTRODUCTED WITH C4

WTF I'M READING

MY EYES BLEEDING OMG

You are right the hero status was added on C4 official...but back in the days most private servers where C3 with elements from other chronicle...

I didnt play L2off then so i am not sure but i think it was really popular in private severs only..

Can i ask what is your main concern about this feature?

Looks nice.

I like a servers with custom armors (not op and just apella)

The anothet problem is farm. The old community havent time to play more then 2-3h per day.

I hope it wont be pve server.

Looks nice.
I like a servers with custom armors (not op and just apella)
The anothet problem is farm. The old community havent time to play more then 2-3h per day.
I hope it wont be pve server.

We tried to make a server that is fun to play...and grinding was never fun, at least for us.

There will be a post on the site with more information about this later today.. we will also share it here so you get a better idea what to expect.

Nice to hear you like it. We hope to see you in game.